Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

5/10 nice rhymes but metal vibe me no gusta

(EXPLICIT)

0/10 I thought this game is called "rate the music".

no offense, I really hate that kind of music  ;)

3/10, why are you listening to Slipknot past the age of 14? Ignore the last part if you are still not past the age of 14.

I like tamer music so I'll copy your rating. 3/10, why are you listening to [insert music type here] past the age of 14? Ignore the last part if you are still not past the age of 14.

Skip to 1:15.

I like tamer music so I'll copy your rating. 3/10, why are you listening to [insert music type here] past the age of 14? Ignore the last part if you are still not past the age of 14.

Skip to 1:15.

3/10

Is every single Adele song the same? Yes the lyrics are somewhat different but I barely hear any difference. I gave it a 3/10 because she has a decent enough voice but once I've heard 5 adele songs I've heard them all

3/10

Is every single Adele song the same? Yes the lyrics are somewhat different but I barely hear any difference. I gave it a 3/10 because she has a decent enough voice but once I've heard 5 adele songs I've heard them all

6/10

I remember this song, I swear it's made to be an earworm; it's a pretty good song too, even if it's not my style.

6/10

I remember this song, I swear it's made to be an earworm; it's a pretty good song too, even if it's not my style.

8/10