Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

Reminds me of Rage Against the Machine, way better than I expected, but still a bit repetitive. 7/10

It was a good beat at the beginning, but then the vocals lost me 5/10

It was a good beat at the beginning, but then the vocals lost me 5/10

1/10 this may genuinely be one of the worst songs I've ever heard. If you can even call it a song. (Joke/intentionally crap songs aside)

1/10 this may genuinely be one of the worst songs I've ever heard. If you can even call it a song. (Joke/intentionally crap songs aside)

2/10 I have heard that song on the radio so many times in 2009 it's impossible for me ever to enjoy it.

I'll try again, since it seems anytime anyone ever hears something hip hop its automatically bad 

2/10 I have heard that song on the radio so many times in 2009 it's impossible for me ever to enjoy it.

I'll try again, since it seems anytime anyone ever hears something hip hop its automatically bad 

6/10 not bad but not really my kind of music

This song is fucking sad warning you now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW23KVoTvCE

3/10- not a fan of the lyrics and the beat doesn't make me feel anything much

On phone so can't post song, but I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues by Elton John

@A-money, 6/10 for the beat

4/10 not my style sounded weird like some guys moaning to a beat

7/10 beginning lyrics and beat made me actually feel something for a change. Good on ya. A little slow for my taste tho

7/10 beginning lyrics and beat made me actually feel something for a change. Good on ya. A little slow for my taste tho

6/10 my friend played that a bunch.

I can't watch this without laughing, I love it tho

6/10 felt monotone

Absolutely not my style but I really liked this particular song a lot but I can't really figure out why. 7.5/10. I listened to some of their other songs and it wasn't really my style either. Weird to explain