Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

does 2pac really need a rating

tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .

tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .

shitpostgame3strunk

• Like 1

Meh, it's not really something I'd ever listen to but it's pretty relaxing and well composed.

5/10, I felt attacked the whole time because the band members kept flipping me off.

5/10, I felt attacked the whole time because the band members kept flipping me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXiB5n883I

7/10

Love the lyrics. Hilarious. Exact same situation of myself after a full day.

Now for some people to catch ear cancer. Have some Rave (No, its Rotterdam Hardcore actually.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBT-6T9fgpU

How about no. Sounds like shit. Only got worse when the overly edited voices came in.

Also weeb music is complete cancer and needs to die.

How about no. Sounds like shit. Only got worse when the overly edited voices came in.

Also weeb music is complete cancer and needs to die.

Dear lord. That was a rather harsh statement wasn't it?

7/10 brings back the memories of my mom blasting it in the car to remind of the "good ol days"

omg ur so 0ld

listen to real music 

jk is good song 

7/10 pretty okay pop song

Really liked this + video

that thumbnail spoops me everytime 

anyway, pop song but cover so r8