What do you think about Homosexuality / How do you think it starts.

subinka¿ツ

Well "could care less" is an accepted American colloquialism meaning â€œto not care at allâ€, you should be more cautious when using it since the user base of this site ranges beyond just the United States. To read more about why "couldn't care less" should be used in place of "could care less", feel free to visit this article or Google it.

Thankyou for grammar-naziing him, I was gonna but I felt petty X3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou for grammar-naziing him, I was gonna but I felt petty X3

It wouldn't have been right if you fought against me, Of course  Baloo is the one that has to nitpick everything I do remember :^)

No problem with gays, but a mental DISORDER? Man thats cold...

Callingme "Cold" isn't going to change a thing. You obviously dont know what a mental disorder is. OCD is a mental DISORDER and they're perfectly fine. Your logic with calling me cold is flawed.

have you considered the number of times straight people will on a daily basis talk about how hot a certain girl is? stop shoving straightness down my throat :/ :/ :/

i hate straight people being so open about straightness! they express their feelings for the opposite gender every fucking day, it's so obnoxious to me! I literally cannot handle any expression of sexuality other than my own? why can't they see this...

Trust me, I hate that too, but to me, being straight, I find it awkward, but not for other straight people, coming from a gay perspective they could think the same thing like you said. So no need to hate me/straight people/people who think like me. 

my decision for being straight.

You didn't choose to be straight, and if you did then you're probably in denial over your homo/bisexuality.

I think homosexuality is a mental disorder hard-wired from birth, but it's completely harmless and can be a wonderful thing. It's nothing to be treated, because it can't be treated and there's no valid reason TO "correct" it. "Disorder" is probably the wrong word for it, actually. Mutation? Variant?

So yeah, I'm completely fine with it.

How the hell is it a mental disorder?

Who the fuck said that, it's a biological thing, people are born gay because the mother immune system doesn't attack the foetus, people are born straight as they are attacked by the immune system. As a women has more male children the more likely the successive children will be gay as the woman immune system will become used to male foetus.

Hasn't been defined as such since 1967. Shows what a conservative antiquated viewpoint that is.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and they're own viewpoint and that so happens to be mine, and others tyvm

I don't agree with homosexuality but if you like the same gender I could care less, It doesn't affect me. 

For future reference.

It wouldn't have been right if you fought against me, Of course  Baloo is the one that has to nitpick everything I do remember :^)

I think writing tips are always important, especially on the internet where people mainly communicate via text. Of course this has created new ways in which people communicate, but its good to know the accepted way used in real life to ensure your internet vocabulary and sentence structure does not affect your school work or actual work.  :D

Anyways, I do not have anything else to contribute to my thoughts on homosexuality, so scroll up to view my original post if you want to know my personal view.  :)

Trust me, I hate that too, but to me, being straight, I find it awkward, but not for other straight people, coming from a gay perspective they could think the same thing like you said. So no need to hate me/straight people/people who think like me. 

I agree with this, PDA is uncomfortable no matter what, but at my high school there were two girls that would make out in the halls, during assemblies, etc... And I have to say, that despite me being incredibly accepting of gay marriage and homosexuality as a whole, this was more uncomfortable than standard hetero stuff between boyfriend and girlfriend

As far as I'm concerned the only thing that gays don't have the same as straight people is "marriage". But they have an identical alternative that goes by a different name, and it basically offers the same benefits.

The thing that gay people want is to be able to say they're married to one another. I don't support this because that twists the very definition of marriage itself. I'm not religious, and I actually hate marriage, but I still believe that, because marriage is a mainly religious concept, it is not even the right of states or the government to try to change the definition of marriage.

And since gay people already have domestic partnership, there's really no reason for them to be able to marry, I don't hate gay people, I just think that the sanctity of marriage should be saved for people of opposing genders who are capable of reproducing (or once were)

See, I don't like the concept of gay marriage like you said it twists it, since it was originally conceived as two people of different sexes in a bond.

I understand they're people too, but still, if they're gonna have marriage it shouldn't be an identical replica of hetero marriage, I'm not sure why, but I just feel as if it should be that way. Don't ask for reasoning, I honestly just feel that way.

Homosexualtiy, it's a touchy topic... some think it's a mental disability. Most think you're born and raised gay, you fucking queers.

Gay's are great people.

Of course it's a mental disability you dip-shits, you don't love a dick or vagina once you're born, and you can't explore these things until you lok inside your pants. God, some of you people make me sick, like what the fuck. Homosexuality is wrong, Heil Hitler! He did nothing wrog! Down with gays!

Homosexualtiy, it's a touchy topic... some think it's a mental disability. Most think you're born and raised gay, you fucking queers.

Gay's are great people.

Of course it's a mental disability you dip-shits, you don't love a dick or vagina once you're born, and you can't explore these things until you lok inside your pants. God, some of you people make me sick, like what the fuck. Homosexuality is wrong, Heil Hitler! He did nothing wrog! Down with gays!

You just made a great first impression m8!

I agree with this, PDA is uncomfortable no matter what, but at my high school there were two girls that would make out in the halls, during assemblies, etc... And I have to say, that despite me being incredibly accepting of gay marriage and homosexuality as a whole, this was more uncomfortable than standard hetero stuff between boyfriend and girlfriend

I'm not fond of seeing two people whether its straight or homosexual, it's just unpleasant to see for me and others. If gays are kissing, its not fine with me, huggings okay, hand holding whatever. But making out coming from both kinds of people it just makes me uncomfortable. 

Gay's are great people.

first time i read this i thought it was sarcasm.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and they're own viewpoint and that so happens to be mine, and others tyvm

Your opinion is against that of every trained psychologists since 1967. If you're THAT confident, go ahead.

It's not been in the DSM, the official manual used by regulated ''official'' psychologists, has not called it a mental disorder since the 60's.

There's having an opinion and there's being wrong. Too many people get them confused.

Gay's are great people.

obvious troll is obvious, I'm a troll and I'm committing something here. Ur bad and should feel bad

• Administrators

Who the fuck said that, it's a biological thing, people are born gay because the mother immune system doesn't attack the foetus, people are born straight as they are attacked by the immune system. As a women has more male children the more likely the successive children will be gay as the woman immune system will become used to male foetus.

What is this post.

Where did you read this?

Your opinion is against that of every trained psychologists since 1967. If you're THAT confident, go ahead.

It's not been in the DSM, the official manual used by regulated ''official'' psychologists, has not called it a mental disorder since the 60's.

There's having an opinion and there's being wrong. Too many people get them confused.

So you're calling my opinion wrong? Wonderful, it doesn't make it wrong to others. You might find it factually inaccurate to an extent but it is not wrong. An opinion is something I believe in, and some people agree with my opinion or share a common opinion, but it is not completely and downright wrong. I see what you mean but still, you're basically saying my opinion is wrong.

An opinion is not right or wrong. An opinion is what some one believes and or feels about a subject. For example I might think your opinion is wrong. But it's not, it is how you feel about the subject. Just because someones opinion differs from your doesn't make it wrong.

An opinion is not right or wrong. An opinion is what some one believes and or feels about a subject. For example I might think your opinion is wrong. But it's not, it is how you feel about the subject. Just because someones opinion differs from your doesn't make it wrong.

But you are, at least, acknowledging that your 'opinion' disagrees with all of modern science?

Some opinions are just wrong, pal.

So you're calling my opinion wrong? Wonderful, it doesn't make it wrong to others. You might find it factually inaccurate to an extent but it is not wrong. An opinion is something I believe in, and some people agree with my opinion or share a common opinion, but it is not completely and downright wrong. I see what you mean but still, you're basically saying my opinion is wrong.

"It is my opinion that the earth is the center of the solar system, with all the other planets and the sun orbiting it. This is something I believe, and I'm sure I could find at least a few other people who believe the same thing."

Therefore, by your thinking, the earth is in fact the center of the solar system, or at least it has some potential for being the center of the solar system, since obviously an opinion can't be completely and downright wrong. Who gives a rats ass what every shred of evidence says, if I think something then it's gotta be right (or at least not wrong)

But you are, at least, acknowledging that your 'opinion' disagrees with all of modern science?

Some opinions are just wrong, pal.

I'm not you're pal, bud. I find my opinion to be right for my state of mind, it might disagree with science a bit, but that still doesnt make it downright wrong. An opinion is something I find right and something I think. I understand it might not be right to science but it may be right to others and I.

Again? There's already a topic on this.

People can choose who they want to love, who the hell are you to judge them for what they like?

"It is my opinion that the earth is the center of the solar system, with all the other planets and the sun orbiting it. This is something I believe, and I'm sure I could find at least a few other people who believe the same thing."

Therefore, by your thinking, the earth is in fact the center of the solar system, or at least it has some potential for being the center of the solar system, since obviously an opinion can't be completely and downright wrong. Who gives a rats ass what every shred of evidence says, if I think something then it's gotta be right (or at least not wrong)

See and that's a valid point, but, yes there are tests to see if it is or is not a mental disorder, but you cannot be 100% sure. The solar system example, you can be. So not really by my thinking. Thanks.

Archived