TheVenomWithin's Appeal Petition:

TheVenomWithin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you actively seek out newbies in order to profit from their items by offering overpriced cancer unusuals on their high tier... You can't really expect to get unbanned on outpost when you do that.

OP won't care about this if you got 500000 signatures. A change.org petition wouldn't really get their attention

But you actively seek out newbies in order to profit from their items by offering overpriced cancer unusuals on their high tier... You can't really expect to get unbanned on outpost when you do that.

Need viable evidence though. Just because I add every unboxer doesn't make me a shark. Otherwise, we'd have a lot more banned users on our hands.

This will only make them more likely to deny you permanently. 

Why's that

OP won't care about this if you got 500000 signatures. A change.org petition wouldn't really get their attention

Even if that may be so, This'll at least prove something.

I still don't see sharking as being something worthy of a ban, warning, or anything quite frankly.

scrubs don't get to be unbanned 

dangggggg

So salty because I reported you. Go back under bombers rock please.

I still don't see sharking as being something worthy of a ban, warning, or anything quite frankly.

not really relevant, as outpost does. I don't say I disagree, but that isn't the point here. Outpost bans for sharking, I got banned for sharking. I returned my items, now I want an appeal.

not really relevant, as outpost does. I don't say I disagree, but that isn't the point here. Outpost bans for sharking, I got banned for sharking. I returned my items, now I want an appeal.

They don't ban you to teach you a lesson, they ban you because they don't want sharks selling their hats on outpost. Even though you gave the crap back months later it still shows you were willing to do it in the first place.

he's 10x less mad then you were when i reported you, and my report wasnt even valid

he's 10x less mad then you were when i reported you, and my report wasnt even valid

Innocent user being marked>guilty party being marked.

Innocent user being marked>guilty party being marked.

your report was closed in less than 10 minutes, stop getting so mad about it

You've never fully taken what you did seriously as evidenced in your status update (screenshot) today. It could also be implied you do not fully take your permanent ban seriously, either. Additionally, beyond sharking, you have also attempted to evade your ban with multiple alternate accounts which is against the site's rules, and only further delays your appeal process. Appeals tickets are handled in private and trying to garner public support in this fashion will do nothing to decrease the time you have between now and if the ban were ever revoked.

You've never fully taken what you did seriously as evidenced in your status update (screenshot) today. It could also be implied you do not fully take your permanent ban seriously, either.

FireballNitro #LickWayne: you could not make a laughing stock of your shark
FireballNitro #LickWayne: that would help
TheVenomWithin#AlmostGotMarked: It is a laughing event
TheVenomWithin#AlmostGotMarked: In fact the so called victim and I laugh about it all the time
TheVenomWithin#AlmostGotMarked: It was a mere misunderstanding and he knows that
TheVenomWithin#AlmostGotMarked: its a popular joke because no one seems to understand it

Venom you need to be much more mature and try and get your point across professionally. Do not make a soap box  I'm being abused" type of appeal, this gets absolutely nowhere. 

Take what you did seriously and try and prove, without too much feelings, why you were unrightfully banned.

The staff at OP aren't horrible people, they just seem like demons since they deny so many appeals. Half these appeals are sob stories, which won't change anyone's views.

(I was reported before, toughsox dealt with the issue. I added toughsox, we talked about to professionally, I was calm, he was calm. He rejected the report and let me go. Just work with the admins please.)

Nobody gives a shit about that petition bullshit xD

Also, nobody wants to support pathetic sharkers who seemingly take pride, and act like its their greatest accomplishment (it probably is), when they shark someone.

gtfo

In before he calls me "salty" or another pitiful insult.

No. You stated to Retro that you were only going to keep the hat so you could return it in case outpost bans you, which showcases you have zero remorse.

Furthermore, you always make a joke out of what you did, further showing zero remorse. E.g. your title was "TheWayneWithin", you had "shark attack" in your sig as a joke, et cetera et cetera. 

But you probably know how I feel already

Nobody gives a shit about that petition bullshit xD

Also, nobody wants to support pathetic sharkers who seemingly take pride, and act like its their greatest accomplishment (it probably is), when they shark someone.

gtfo

In before he calls me "salty" or another pitiful insult.

can i facepalm so hard at you?

he has given the unboxers hat back. and will no longer take place as a sharker

can you not be rude?

No. You stated to Retro that you were only going to keep the hat so you could return it in case outpost bans you, which showcases you have zero remorse.

Furthermore, you always make a joke out of what you did, further showing zero remorse. E.g. your title was "TheWayneWithin", you had "shark attack" in your sig as a joke, et cetera et cetera

But you probably know how I feel already

Yeah, like I said too, for some reason, God knows why, he takes pride and thinks its so great that he goes around sharking people like a big douche :(

can i facepalm so hard at you?

he has given the unboxers hat back. and will no longer take place as a sharker

can you not be rude?

Facepalm as much as you want, I don't really care ._.

I was just saying, he jokes, and always references when he sharked people, like its such an accomplishment.

Sorry if I came off across as too hostile, I just always put myself in the poor guy that got sharked's shoes, and it just makes me mad that someone just has such low morals, even in a game, that he would take advantage of someone maliciously for their own personal gain.

You've never fully taken what you did seriously as evidenced in your status update (screenshot) today. It could also be implied you do not fully take your permanent ban seriously, either. Additionally, beyond sharking, you have also attempted to evade your ban with multiple alternate accounts which is against the site's rules, and only further delays your appeal process. Appeals tickets are handled in private and trying to garner public support in this fashion will do nothing to decrease the time you have between now and if the ban were ever revoked.

He tried to use alts? geez, thats low

Yeah, like I said too, for some reason, God knows why, he takes pride and thinks its so great that he goes around sharking people like a big douche :(

He takes this as a fucking joke. As a sharking victim from the initial days of the trading update (lost a bills for a orange paint and human cannonball), Sharkers, including Venom, can go absolutely fuck themselves with a three pronged cactus.

He takes this as a fucking joke. As a sharking victim from the initial days of the trading update (lost a bills for a orange paint and human cannonball), Sharkers, including Venom, can go absolutely fuck themselves with a three pronged cactus.

Hey, calm down now, don't get too mad, can't let bad peeps in teh world getcha down too much

but i get what you mean m8

but he didnt shark :^)

a3eba6a2e1.png

51a5a9ea15.png

Archived