Hilary Clinton's choice of twitter profile photo

frank mcdank

Ehh, I liked the Clinton's. (The flag looks like the letter H, with an arrow going forward. You are just fucked up.)

Feminist and Democrats will like her, she's got it in the bag this year.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehh, I liked the Clinton's. (The flag looks like the letter H, with an arrow going forward. You are just fucked up.)

Feminist and Democrats will like her, she's got it in the bag this year.

The only thing that she's got in the bag is her husband, as in he is excess baggage. The whole entire country could come to a standstill if her husband is caught porking another White House intern. And let's be perfectly honest, if and when Elizabeth Warren throws her hat into the ring, it will be like Hillary never ran at all. People on the Democratic side fed up with the bullshit Bill Clinton pulled in the White House will opt for Elizabeth Warren instead, and Hillary will become another punchline. Hell, her whole campaign in 2008 was derailed when it was found out New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was porking prostitutes on the public's dime a week after Hillary won the state in the primaries... oh, and she happened to be a Senator of New York at that time as well...

nutjob 3rd-wave Feminazis posing as feminists are gonna vote for her. 

I'm pretty sure the nutjobs are in the minority.  The only real question in my mind is whether they can be vocal enough to swing the popular vote without tipping everyone off to the fact that they're batshit insane in the first place.  If she relies too heavily on their support and people see them for what they are, she's never going to be elected.

The only thing that she's got in the bag is her husband, as in he is excess baggage. The whole entire country could come to a standstill if her husband is caught porking another White House intern. And let's be perfectly honest, if and when Elizabeth Warren throws her hat into the ring, it will be like Hillary never ran at all. People on the Democratic side fed up with the bullshit Bill Clinton pulled in the White House will opt for Elizabeth Warren instead, and Hillary will become another punchline. Hell, her whole campaign in 2008 was derailed when it was found out New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was porking prostitutes on the public's dime a week after Hillary won the state in the primaries... oh, and she happened to be a Senator of New York at that time as well...

AFAIK, most democrats really liked (and still like) Bill Clinton. I live in MA and everyone here is taking Elizabeth Warren running as a joke, even other leading Dems in the area are like "yeah, no..."

I really hope Bernie Sanders gets nominated over Hillary, such a better candidate

what a weird dream-world you live in... you've made education about gender into 3 year olds being contractually obligated. don't say "3 year olds becoming contractually obligated" too loud or the Koch brothers will start lobbying to re-introduce child labour on zero hour contract

You seem to have missed this artice. cba to fetch it but it's exactly what I referenced. It was for a British school, though. Not American... yet.

"fuck all cis white straight men"

#KillAllMen #Feminism #YesAllMen

When TheTruth said

>nutjob 3rd-wave Feminazis posing as feminists are gonna vote for her.

He's correct. There are crazy people who believe that men are inferior, blame the "goddamn patriarchy" for everything, and will vote for her. He never said that all feminists are crazy, feminazis, or that feminism is wrong. You brought up fallacies...? Nice strawman fallacy you used to attack thetruth.

I'm not MRA or whatever. I'm not saying feminism has no base. There is the 3rd wave "tumblr*" feminism which is cancerous and gives actual feminism a bad name. Too bad the cancer spreads like wildfire. (*Generalization: not all tumblr feminism is bad, just the type that use tags such as #kill all men)

Hitler was literally one person. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, The arguement that feminism is supporting the rights for both men and women quite a lot. Well i guess the question can be asked then, what has feminism done for both MEN and WOMEN. ofc this question is met with crickets.

if and when Elizabeth Warren throws her hat into the ring, it will be like Hillary never ran at all. People on the Democratic side fed up with the bullshit Bill Clinton pulled in the White House will opt for Elizabeth Warren instead, and Hillary will become another punchline. 

She's said a million times she's not running, what more do you want from her? A neon sign?

I really hope Bernie Sanders gets nominated over Hillary, such a better candidate

I'm curious to why you stand that way. IS it based off of the recent "scandals" that Hillary has been facing as of late, or do you genuinely feel Hillary isn't knowledgeable enough, experienced enough etc. to be a good candidate?

I'm curious to why you stand that way. IS it based off of the recent "scandals" that Hillary has been facing as of late, or do you genuinely feel Hillary isn't knowledgeable enough, experienced enough etc. to be a good candidate?

She has so much publicity and scandal surrounding here that if she wins, even if she turns out to be a good president, people will still be pissed. A low-key moderate candidate would do a lot more good for the country, a republican congress will never let Hillary do anything

• 4 weeks later...

Hillary's gonna be elected anyways. Cash says "because she's a woman" but that's the only reason and it's not valid.

Archived