Hilary Clinton's choice of twitter profile photo

frank mcdank

hi guys i don't usually post here but i thought this should be brought to attention

hilary clinton is a presidential candidate for 2016, and has been called out on using her personal email to do her job, which wasn't advised

but she recently made this her profile pic:

PNoyf0xz_400x400.png

you can probably make the assumption why i made this thread pretty quickly

i personally think it's hilarious, because my sense of humor is screwed up

it looks like the twin towers with an arrow going through them

but seriously i don't think she should even run, this and the dirt on her are sure to cause her defeat in the election

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I recall correctly the use of her personal email for work related things came in before a law was made that made it mandatory to use work specific, so the people ragging on that don't really have a foot to stand on anymore. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

The profile image is just an H with an arrow, I see where you're coming from but I also feel it wasn't needed to be pointed out as it doesn't mean anything in regards to her politics.

In response to Sugarcube I don't believe what Bill has done in the past should matter all that much in this situation as he is not the one that could be going into office and I personally prefer to view politicians on a person-by-person basis rather than basing them off of what someone else did.

Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble or hard to understand.

The profile image is just an H with an arrow, I see where you're coming from but I also feel it wasn't needed to be pointed out as it doesn't mean anything in regards to her politics.

Hillary Clinton is going to moving the country forward, get it?

Hillary Clinton is going to moving the country forward, get it?

Oh, I see.

If I had thought about it for a little bit more I probably would have realized that was the intent but thank you for pointing it out anyway.

In response to Sugarcube I don't believe what Bill has done in the past should matter all that much in this situation as he is not the one that could be going into office and I personally prefer to view politicians on a person-by-person basis rather than basing them off of what someone else did.

Remember 90% of the population are mentally delusioned, they will make links that aren't there causing a mass firestorm

and no i don't literally mean 90% of the population is delusioned

definite bad choice as far as design goes, but she'll still win since every other hopeful is a joke. If only a legitimately serious Republican candidate like Romney ran...

It's ugly but how are this the twin towers? Flags have this design in 95% of the cases (though some flags have them in a 90 degree angle).

And no she isn't perfect and I'd have preferred bill to come back she isn't a complete nutjob like that tea party Republican dude

it looks like two fucking rectangles.

People tend to overanalyze shit all the time, it's just part of the internet.

Can jet fuel melt dank presidential candidates?

This is a silly conspiracy IMO. I personally don't like her, but the claim is kind of ridiculous. 

It's simply an H with an arrow which I guess is supposed to mean Hillary moving forward.

If I recall correctly the use of her personal email for work related things came in before a law was made that made it mandatory to use work specific, so the people ragging on that don't really have a foot to stand on anymore. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble or hard to understand.

Actually, this was probably the best written response yet. Question, humble, no reference to lenny or dank memes, politely explained that literally everything with two lines and a line through them looks like the twin towers in that mentality (Which when you think about it includes this: H). 

As for your statement, you are technically correct. It was not a mandatory practice, just very recommended. It is also technically required in the sense that she can do whatever the hell she wants with her personal email and we won't know, which violates the requirement for this stuff to be made public if requested. It's akin to the IRS suddenly losing hard drives of info in concerns to targeting Tea Party groups.

PNoyf0xz_400x400.png

it looks like the twin towers with an arrow going through them

Oh, wow.  It does.

ooooooooo :unsure:

lol :P

didn't her husband already screw up chances of them being re-elected?

Yeah.  Who really wants to see ol' Billy-boy back in the whitehouse.  Even if it is as the husband of the president.  It's just wrong, man!  Don't let him back in.  I hear he has a thing for fat chicks.

Archived