HELP! CREATING A PARTS LIST FOR A FRIEND

Vegan T-Rex

Don't think you can overclock the GPU in Apple products. I tried to use Afterburner to make my 6770M decent, and failed. This was in my 2011 iMac. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, i want choice in buying the Apple shell and filling it with better quality components. Hence why I will likely never own an Apple product.

Need to get into the BIOS for ram changes etc. So no RAM OC either.

Don't think you can overclock the GPU in Apple products. I tried to use Afterburner to make my 6770M decent, and failed. This was in my 2011 iMac. 

Well, any good ideas to boost my macs performance for the last 2~ months before the new mbp comes out? or if to just prolong its life..

Well, any good ideas to boost my macs performance for the last 2~ months before the new mbp comes out? or if to just prolong its life..

A drastic measure would be to reinstall the OS. That seems to help when my PC is running slow. Besides that, no, not really. I haven't used a Mac in a while.

A drastic measure would be to reinstall the OS. That seems to help when my PC is running slow. Besides that, no, not really. I haven't used a Mac in a while.

Done pretty much every conventional fix....looking more for some out-of-the box ideas. 

Archived