Have you ever had your first kiss?

Mozzarella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't have my first kiss until I was 22... Actually I think it was on my 22nd birthday with my first & current girlfriend.

A full makeout session at 13

Okay self-esteem I see how it is

I've never kissed anyone or had a girlfriend & I'm 14.

Don't feel bad. Like I said above, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 22. 14 seems too young to me anyway, you've got plenty of time to meet the right girl and I don't think a good time is when you're that young. If you're 13/14 and making out with girls then I think you need a bit more adult supervision.

I have not but it infuriated me that everyone in my 7th grade class had :(

Most of them probably lied so that they weren't 'that guy who hadn't been kissed yet'. No one wants to be that guy so people will lie about it when they're younger.

Heh, I've never even hugged a girl, excluding my mother and various female relatives. +1 for social anxiety and awkwardness

No, and I'm seeing a huge divide. It seems like all the younger users already have. Damn kids these days, always wanting to rush things.

Kids these days are way too into shit that they shouldn't be.

No, and I'm seeing a huge divide. It seems like all the younger users already have. Damn kids these days, always wanting to rush things.

Kids these days are way too into shit that they shouldn't be.

"In my/our days kids played with their toys, not their sexuality

Pretty sure I kissed once, but I was 17 and the most wasted I've ever been. I actually only know because my best friend says I did but he was at least as drunk. Besides that I had fun I can't well remember that night. Ahh the days of good weather, endless money and endless beer. I love summer

A full makeout session at 13

Okay self-esteem I see how it is

I've never kissed anyone or had a girlfriend & I'm 14.

Hey, I wasn't trying to 'show off, boast' or any bullshit like thatt, cause honestly no one gives a flying f*ck about what I do.

If you've never kissed anyone/had a girlfriend and you're 14, that's fine. Wait till you're ready for a relationship, simple as that

Hey, I wasn't trying to 'show off, boast' or any bullshit like thatt, cause honestly no one gives a flying f*ck about what I do.

If you've never kissed anyone/had a girlfriend and you're 14, that's fine. Wait till you're ready for a relationship, simple as that

Mate pls

No hate

I wasn't trying to offend you

I was joking about how this makes me feel

I don't care either

Most of my posts are in a format

Shitpost

Serious post

No h8 m8 just appreci8 <3

Well my first kiss went to my little cousin when she was 6-7 years old i think. She randomly just kissed my lips and claimed that she just wanted to try it out.  :)

Anyway, my proper first kiss was with my girlfriend when I was 17 in her room. Our 4th anniversary is this upcoming Valentine's Day.  :wub:

Anyway, my proper first kiss was with my girlfriend when I was 17 in her room. Our 4th anniversary is this upcoming Valentine's Day.  :wub:

anniversaries for dating is dumb :P

but im jealous anyway

Nope, nor do I care about it. I have many more things to do instead of thinking about these things.

Virtual Hats > Thirsty Girls :B1:

Mate pls

No hate

I wasn't trying to offend you

I was joking about how this makes me feel

I don't care either

Most of my posts are in a format

Shitpost

Serious post

No h8 m8 just appreci8 <3

ohhhh k m8 

soz for da confoozion