Have you ever had your first kiss?

Mozzarella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how they're dumb...

Because dating isn't really something that serious. It'd be a different story if it were a marriage anniversary though. 

Because dating isn't really something that serious. It'd be a different story if it were a marriage anniversary though. 

So cheating while you're dating someone doesn't matter to you?

Most of them probably lied so that they weren't 'that guy who hadn't been kissed yet'. No one wants to be that guy so people will lie about it when they're younger.

Perhaps but my bestie definitely has cus I have seen him get kissed TWICE :(

So cheating while you're dating someone doesn't matter to you?

What does cheating have anything to do with anniversaries? So you equate anniversaries as records for how long people last without cheating on each other? You must be great with relationships.

Also, "dating" is too broad of a term and can really mean anything. It doesn't have the same legal recognition that marriage has. Go learn how life works.

I'm surprised so many people here haven't.

You come to a forum about trading hats in a virtual game and expect the people here to have kissed a girl?

...cooties

There was this thai girl in kindergarden that actually kissed me a couple times, she was into me for some reason. Probably was around 5 years old. I wouldn't count that as the first one however. 

My first "real", actually serious kiss was with 13. Good times, too bad that girl turned into a huge whore. Was a pretty rough time afterwards, I guess I expected my first love experience as what would be my true love. Don't do that kids, its bad.

At age 17 and so far only serious relationship started. Still going, gonna be 4 years on 15th march april.

muh%20gurl.png

Yes, my look is kinda weird.

There was this thai girl in kindergarden that actually kissed me a couple times, she was into me for some reason. Probably was around 5 years old. I wouldn't count that as the first one however. 

My first "real", actually serious kiss was with 13. Good times, too bad that girl turned into a huge whore. Was a pretty rough time afterwards, I guess I expected my first love experience as what would be my true love. Don't do that kids, its bad.

At age 17 and so far only serious relationship started. Still going, gonna be 4 years on 15th march april.

muh%20gurl.png

Yes, my look is kinda weird.

Nice.

I got all the bitchez.

Hue

But yeah, did so about 2 years ago, ended up breaking up cuz she was a slut.

With another girl now and very happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived