Have you ever had your first kiss?

Mozzarella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Age of 16 when i got reeeeeeeeally drunk at my after prom party. seems fitting but being drunk didnt help haha. Got my first Girlfriend not 1 week ago since it never concerned me as much as other people. Having seen pople fretting about having their first kiss, or girlfriend or loosing their virginity, its entertaining. Good things come to those who wait, you never know what may happen :)

Damn I had mine when i was like 8 so I guess I'm the only real player here.

Pssh, mine was in k5 and had a little tongue in it. That's not the one I was referring to though

Yes, but it was when I was eight. My friend had a seven-year-old sister, and at a sleepover before they moved to Pittsburg, she said she wanted to marry me and made out with me for like twenty minutes. 

Kids do the damnedest things. 

I don't know if this counts but when I was like 10 or 11, I had visited, who I think is, my mom's friend (not anymore) where there was a girl who was a couple years younger than me. When ever we were alone, she kissed me on the lips. It felt strange but I liked it. A little later she had her tongue in my mouth which felt even weirder but enjoyable. I never saw her again after the age of, I think, 12.

I look back at it and I wish I could feel it again. She would never let me start the kiss, she would only do it when she felt like it. Though, I only tried twice.

As for girls or guys I've had a crush on, I've never kissed them.

I have only kissed twice in my life so far; both at 21 with the same person and I regret that it was given to him. Currently 25, and not in any hurry to pursue another relationship after that first fiasco.

Same here, I'm (almost) 14 btw

A full makeout session at 13

Okay self-esteem I see how it is

I've never kissed anyone or had a girlfriend & I'm 14.

I have only kissed twice in my life so far; both at 21 with the same person and I regret that it was given to him. Currently 25, and not in any hurry to pursue another relationship after that first fiasco.

yeah dont rush anything you dont feel right with. Thats why i waited so long to be in a relationship, i wanted to make sure "ok I do actually love this person and i know we're going to be together for a really really long time". Patience is the best thing we got 

Well, I have a shrine dedicated to Taylor Swift and have a pillow with her face on it with a strand of her real hair I bought off ebay. If that counts I've had my first + 9000+ more.

Archived