Most demanding game you own.

Tanner the Original Scout™

GTA 4, can't run it on highest settings with a gtx 970 @ 1480/7800MHz and 2500k @ 4GHz... this game is like 8 years old. It's so poorly optimized that it's not even funny, not as bad as ac unity but pretty close.

30% GPU usage, 30 FPS... thanks  rockstar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TF2, lol.

But I don't play that much, the worst are editing softwares. Fuck you Sony Vegas, even Adobe softwares are more complete and eats less than u :c

this game is like 8 years old. It's so poorly optimized that it's not even funny, not as bad as ac unity but pretty close.

Borderlands 2 is almost 3 years old and its...

well, even worse

Havent come across a game that i couldnt max out settings @1440 yet with my new SC980.

I hit a few bumps here and there in MetroLL and CoH2 but nothing dips below ~30 yet so far.

Waiting to try out Homeworld 2 remastered to see if 1000+ ships on the screen will make it choke

what are you talking about? borderlands 2 is optimized just fine.

*ahem*

Washburne refinery

one of the smaller maps, huge fps drops, and by huge, it can go from 30, to 10

also, you will never build a computer which will run Borderlands 2 at 60 fps all the time

Borderlands 2

the only game that turned my craptop off just by heating

I have no problems w/ BL2 until I hit digistruct peak, everytime I fired my unkempt harold the screen would freeze for a brief second

spamming magic grenades at that binary code robot boss thingamajig didn't help either. You have no idea how many times I was knocked into fight for your life mode because of the freezing

I wanted to add this: it's not really a game, but Word, Excel, Powerpoint are incredibly slow on my computer. To copy-paste something in powerpoint takes about a minute.

*ahem*

Washburne refinery

one of the smaller maps, huge fps drops, and by huge, it can go from 30, to 10

also, you will never build a computer which will run Borderlands 2 at 60 fps all the time

lol

Archived