Most demanding game you own.

Tanner the Original Scout™

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah 

those have some shitty optimizing

not only that, they're both just really disappointing and aggressively average.

Thief is a joke of a game that shouldn't have been made, and Evil Within is like a rejected Resident Evil 6 that got released anyway after being resurrected from the ashes of whatever sci-fi game it was before.

GT4 is demanding as hell. GT3 not nearly but still... 

Sonic Gems Collection (GameCube version) runs pretty well. All but Sonic R.

well, considering GT4 is one of only two PS2 games that had HD graphics options

ubisoft games because of  nvidia gameworks like assassin's creed and far cry run like shit for me since i have an amd card 

hah

watch_dogs

any of them run like crap if you have both an amd cpu and gpu

GTA 4 is shittily optimized and I can't get good frames out of it.

Sleeping Dogs is probably my most demanding game, I get 50-60FPS on medium-high settings because 7770 isn't a very good card.

I pretty much don't buy games if I know I won't be able to run them, so I've had to constrain myself to mostly AAA games before 2013. It's a good thing I like indie games so much.

mine is just tf2,at dx8 settings,already realistics tho

the second ones is bully,can get 30+ fps on no shadows

Bully has some meh optimization.

Another point, does supersampling count? Witcher 2 if it does, otherwise you can just enable DSR or something similar and another game will be more demanding.

Another point, does supersampling count? Witcher 2 if it does, otherwise you can just enable DSR or something similar and another game will be more demanding.

No, supersampling does not count. Also isn't that a feature specific to AMD cards?

No, supersampling does not count. Also isn't that a feature specific to AMD cards?

Nvidia 

But downsampling has been a thing forever, Nvidia just made it possible with a click of a button. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, new update. Battlefield: Hardline. Made my computer choke, then again that poor single stick of 4GB of DDR3.

ESO a year ago. Had 40-50 fps in open areas, with drops to ~25 in cities, 10-15 during ~50-man assaults. Slideshow during 200+ heroes sieges, lmao.

Every other game was a solid 60+ experience.

Archived