PPM purchased by Bob & me.

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pot was pre-stirred m8. 

It really wasn't. Hence it had gone unnoticed for 2 pages, and would have stayed that way if you hadn't stirred the pot.

Idk who you are but hopefully you can make the appeal system better.. Getting banned for stupid reasons is one reason why everyone hates serevers.. And well the admings as well.

Thats the only reason I kinda use PPM (and my friends I've talked to).. Everyone in trade servers is either there to joke around and do nothing highballing the hats they own or trying to quickly get a hat off their hands.. I have no problems with people asking for quciksales, I dont personally but I've made a decent amount of profit just on finidng legit "quicksales" on PPM.

I am part of staff...

Maybe they are unbanning sharks now :o Good day 4 me.

Do me a favour and take three seconds to snip the picture from the quote.

And he wasn't unbanned recently, he was unbanned a while back. I'm saying that the ban is long gone and dead, why is a PPM admin adding him to talk about it?

One of your admins is a dick.

So I was just on one of the PPM servers.  Checking things out.  I decide to do the trick to equip conflicting items.  So I'm wearing 3 unusuals.  Someone comes right up to me, stares for about 10-15 seconds, and sends me a trade invite.  Since my hats are not for sale, I declined and walked out the spawn door only to find myself immediately teleported directly to the resupply cabinet, thus undoing my conflicting loadout.  I checked the list of admins to verify that it was indeed the same guy.  There were two admins online and he was one of them.

So basically, your admin abused his power because he was pissed off that I declined his trade.  I gave him the opportunity to explain himself, and I received no reply.  If this is the kind of admins you have, to hell with your servers.  Your admins are dicks.

Not really, the hat glitch could be defined as cheating (Never said I thought it was).. Just deal with it man, sorry it happened to you

Not really, the hat glitch could be defined as cheating (Never said I thought it was).. Just deal with it man, sorry it happened to you

That's an interesting thought.  I'm curious how anyone could call it cheating if it has nothing at all to do with gameplay and AFAIK it can't even be classified as an exploit since it doesn't involve doing anything to/with the game itself.

That's an interesting thought.  I'm curious how anyone could call it cheating if it has nothing at all to do with gameplay and AFAIK it can't even be classified as an exploit since it doesn't involve doing anything to/with the game itself.

Technically you alter the games default set

Server plug-ins alter the default game settings

doesn't mean its bad just because it alters things

This is incorrect.  The game's default set is not altered in any way.  I suggest you read the two open topics discussing the method used so that you can familiarize yourself with it.

This is incorrect.  The game's default set is not altered in any way.  I suggest you read the two open topics discussing the method used so that you can familiarize yourself with it.

Hi thanks. I can see why the admins would teleport you

Why?

Glitching unusuals together has been used to sell unusuals to unknowing buyers. 

Then Valve patches it and the "noob" buyer is stuck with unusuals he was hyped into buying. 

I can see why the admin shut you down.  You show off unusuals as they will ALWAYS be in the game, not with exploits since Valve has patched those things MANY times before. 

Or you could have asked the admin for permission to glicth your unusuals, which I doubt you did. 

Glitching unusuals together has been used to sell unusuals to unknowing buyers. 

Then Valve patches it and the "noob" buyer is stuck with unusuals he was hyped into buying. 

I can see why the admin shut you down.  You show off unusuals as they will ALWAYS be in the game, not with exploits since Valve has patched those things MANY times before. 

Or you could have asked the admin for permission to glicth your unusuals, which I doubt you did. 

Interesting. 

1) I have never heard of anyone doing this.  That's not saying it's never happened.  I just haven't seen it or heard of it before now.  This leads me to believe that it's not really a problem.

2) I wasn't selling my unusuals, and in fact rejected the admin's trade request.

3) The admin chose to remain silent about it rather than provide an explanation, and no warning was ever given before the action was taken.  As far as I can tell, this was just a simple abuse of power due to anger on the part of the admin over a rejected trade.

Admins should never abuse their power and should never take action without explanation or warning.

Interesting. 

1) I have never heard of anyone doing this.  That's not saying it's never happened.  I just haven't seen it or heard of it before now.  This leads me to believe that it's not really a problem.

2) I wasn't selling my unusuals, and in fact rejected the admin's trade request.

3) The admin chose to remain silent about it rather than provide an explanation, and no warning was ever given before the action was taken.  As far as I can tell, this was just a simple abuse of power due to anger on the part of the admin over a rejected trade.

Admins should never abuse their power and should never take action without explanation or warning.

1) I have fresh water in my tap every day. I have never seen or heard anybody around me having problem with getting fresh water. This leads me to belive getting fresh water is not really a problem.  This type of "logic" is interesting that you use. 

2) Again this was not about you. I was referring to something happening in the trade community. There is something called "people" and a "world" that consists of more then you and your experiences. 

3) This I can not comment on, since I was not there.

Lastly, an admin can do whatever they want to do. You can make your own server, where you can do whatever you want to do.

If you do not like it, then change server. Problem solved for you buddy. 

Archived