PPM purchased by Bob & me.

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wish you both great luck, must be really cool run a business with a close friend.

Hope you can expand the community, and maybe even make trade servers viable, who knows, right?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual sugarcube dislikes whatever everyone the majority likes.

*ahem* contrarian *ahem*

And as usual you're trying to stir the pot on a post made two pages ago.

Based on the rumblings in the skype group I'd say he's not the only one, anyway, but those rumblings are generally part of a particular larger rumbling.

a perfectly good race-horse can't run very fast when it's got an anvil strapped to its balls.

LOL

So what exactly is the point of spending 12,000 dollars (-hosting expenses) to say you own a community? Sounds like the worst goddamn investment ever

ads etc might bring back that money never was on PPM long so idk

Never went on PPM much as I'm not fond of unusual trading that much but I do understand why you bought it other than creating your own.

Congrats I guess. I look forward to seeing how it pans out. c:

"Bob is fairly new to TF2 trading"  - wut ?

Believe it or not, Bob only started to properly trade in July 2014. For most other high-tier traders, that isn't an awful long time.

Believe it or not, Bob only started to properly trade in July 2014. For most other high-tier traders, that isn't an awful long time.

And also there's a distinction between 'trading' and 'throwing money at people until they bend to your every whim.'

I'm just glad d0's involved.

Wow, I've never seen an entire server group for sale before. 

Congrats on the purchase, guys. Keep it going! 

I'm not sure, but i seem to recall hearing that the PPM servers were initially purchased from some other TF2 server network.

For the people asking to be unbanned, you can appeal. But having a new owner, doesn't mean we'll unban you. We are still the same PPM we are, just with a new owner. If you banned, you're banned for a reason and are free to apply desired. For now we will continue to provide the best service we can to the community to help y'all trade. Wish you all the best of luck trading :)

Thanks,

-Retro

And also there's a distinction between 'trading' and 'throwing money at people until they bend to your every whim.'

Yup, buying shit with pure or overpaying a metric shit ton in good hats is akin to going on a shopping spree, not necessarily what many would refer to as 'trading'.  

This means all the current bans can be unlifted right? :^)

Thx.

Can we please hear this joke at least 10 more times?  Seriously, it hasn't gotten old yet.  

Question:  What's the worst possible move to make immediately after acquiring PPM (short of just shutting it down)?  

Answer:  Unban all the people who are probably banned for very good reasons.   

Posted · Hidden by Mr. Bucket, January 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Mr. Bucket, January 13, 2015 - No reason given

Can we please hear this joke at least 10 more times?  Seriously, it hasn't gotten old yet.  

Question:  What's the worst possible move to make immediately after acquiring PPM (short of just shutting it down)?  

Answer:  Unban all the people who are probably banned for very good reasons.   

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, didn't mean to make you mad. :^) If you understood that it was a joke, why bother type out the question and answer bullshit? Chillax.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, didn't mean to make you mad. :^)

You're like the 50th person who's posted this joke since this news broke yesterday.  Just really tired of reading it.  

You're like the 50th person who's posted this joke since this news broke yesterday.  Just really tired of reading it.  

Direct your anger at something worthwhile.

Direct your anger at something worthwhile.

Can you think before posting from now on?  Thanks

Can you think before posting from now on?  Thanks

If I didn't think, I wouldn't be capable of typing, or even moving for that matter.

Change the "me" in the title of this thread to "I"

"Use the pronoun me, along with other objective pronouns such as us, him, her, you, and them when the pronoun is the object of a preposition: 

• Rose spent the day with Jake and me.

Me, together with Jake, forms the object of the preposition with, so you need to use the pronoun me rather than the pronoun I."

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/i-or-me

For the people asking to be unbanned, you can appeal. But having a new owner, doesn't mean we'll unban you. We are still the same PPM we are, just with a new owner. If you banned, you're banned for a reason and are free to apply desired. For now we will continue to provide the best service we can to the community to help y'all trade. Wish you all the best of luck trading :)

Thanks,

-Retro

Idk who you are but hopefully you can make the appeal system better.. Getting banned for stupid reasons is one reason why everyone hates serevers.. And well the admings as well.

So can you finally change the rules and ban asking for quicksells since half the time I was ever in a ppm server everyone was asking for quicksells

Thats the only reason I kinda use PPM (and my friends I've talked to).. Everyone in trade servers is either there to joke around and do nothing highballing the hats they own or trying to quickly get a hat off their hands.. I have no problems with people asking for quciksales, I dont personally but I've made a decent amount of profit just on finidng legit "quicksales" on PPM.

If you banned, you're banned for a reason

Horseshit, I personally know of three people on my friend's list banned from PPM just because an admin didn't like them, I was there when they got banned.

Really, I'd love to see all the current admins re-evaluated, just to make sure they're doing their jobs correctly.

Some of the past admins have banned for personal problems with a player, put down a reason they need no proof for (e.g. "disrespecting admins"), then went on with their daily routine.

I know I technically deserved my ban for disobeying the rules that were set in place by that server, but there have been numerous people banned for literally no reason.

All these likes are proof enough that I'm not the only one with this opinion.

And as usual you're trying to stir the pot on a post made two pages ago.

Based on the rumblings in the skype group I'd say he's not the only one, anyway, but those rumblings are generally part of a particular larger rumbling.

There's no rule against quoting a post from 2 days ago is there? 

Archived