PPM purchased by Bob & me.

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm just sitting here, staring at all the loans and debt I'll be in when I'm out of college.

Also I'm now fairly convinced that Bob is buying anything that has a price tag attached to it and is flashy.

And those put up any sort of significant number?  After server costs?

Yes. Getting 4 keys a day which is small in ppm terms is 280+ a month. Servers cost 30$ and there are 5 main trade servers. 150, plus game stat is 160. So you get 120 profit, minus that data server which is 108. So the first month you get around 12$ profit, next month around 280. People say he won't make profit, but if you start a server from scratch, there is major profit if you do it right

And those put up any sort of significant number?  After server costs? 

copy and pasted- 3 months - 761 keys+4 buds- not sure the costs of the server, but it is for sure profitable

performed an audit on the PPM donations from the dates June 1, 2014 to August 31 , 2014 - I have more details to elaborated in private.

Keys and Earbuds:

Bot 1: 283 keys 1 Earbud

Bot 2: 244 keys 2 Earbuds

Bot 3: 234 keys 1 Earbud

Congrats. Might pay ppm a visit for the first time ever then.

And at all the people appealing, not the right place. And even though Bob may have little to no experience running servers I sompare this to Abramovitch acquiring Chelsea. The people that know their stuff and have experience stay, AFAIK the current moderators/admins of ppm were to stay as would the coaches/trainers at Chelsea.

Just a change of ownership, under the hood much appears to stay the same

We just bought it, never crossed my mind to sell it.. That's a long journey from just buying it.. 

Anyone can appeal just using the format and the staff will review it, I don't value people more if you are a bp.tf. You are equally valued as anyone else, but I will consider all appeals.

Obv I'm not a pro trade server runner or expert in the areas. But I have a lot of time and I'm a dedicated TF2 trader and suggestor so I'll do my best to continue my passion for TF2 trading and hopefully it'll evolve to a TF2 server admin. If you doubt me, I'm not gonna think less of you or trashtalk you. Perfectly fine if you don't like me anymore or think it was a bad move. I respect your opinion.

Glad so many people are taking this positive and wish to join the server, it's clear that we wanna expand and make the community bigger and better! So feedback and talking to me about anything is something I'm always open too. Hell I've helped 1000's of people with suggestions and then I don't even count all the random adds at Steam. I love helping people and with this position I'm in right now I feel like I can help more people.

Ty for support, we did this for the fun. Bob is the owner and I'm the head admin.

So what exactly is the point of spending 12,000 dollars (-hosting expenses) to say you own a community? Sounds like the worst goddamn investment ever

We'll see if I announce price later on -- Remember there is always paypal and added payment. But you guys are allowed to judge or research.

So can you finally change the rules and ban asking for quicksells since half the time I was ever in a ppm server everyone was asking for quicksells

I've never heard of anything like this happening before. I used to visit PPM on a semi-regular bases to watch unusual unboxes, spycrabs and shit, but now I think I should become a full-time member.

Congratulations, d0 and Bob. 

Archived