Strange view on homosexual marriage

Explosion-chan

Anti-Gay Marriage-ers: Hi, I'm a heterosexual male here to say that I don't like marriage between two men. Sure, it doesn't affect me at all but I don't like it. My opinion is a fact. Gay marriage is wrong.

These people need to go fuck themselves. People should be free to marry whoever they want.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Dynamite and Tats,

Just because men rape men in jail doesn't make them gay. They just want sex and to feel powerful

Like pedophilia. They're men, they're children. They have the advantage. They're not gay, they just want control

Black Dynamite and Tats,

Just because men rape men in jail doesn't make them gay. They just want sex and to feel powerful

Like pedophilia. They're men, they're children. They have the advantage. They're not gay, they just want control

Seems Like You're Saying A Gay Man Has Never Raped An Underage Boy Before Which Is A Lie

Seems Like You're Saying A Gay Man Has Never Raped An Underage Boy Before Which Is A Lie

You are acting like a straight man has never raped a underaged child before. It's nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I never said nor implied that. Only that what gender people have sex with isn't the important part for most rapists. For most rapists, rape is gender neutral, as long as the attacker gets a rush from the ability to control. Bringing rape into this was a stupid idea for you to bring to the table in the first place.

I never said nor implied that. Only that what gender people have sex with isn't the important part for most rapists. For most rapists, rape is gender neutral, as long as the attacker gets a rush from the ability to control. Bringing rape into this was a stupid idea for you to bring to the table in the first place.

Saying Gender Has No Meaning To A Rapist Is A Lie Underlying The Fundamental Reason Why

Most Rapists Rape People Which Has To Do With Being Attracted To The Person In General  

A Gay Man Is Much More Likely To Rape An Underage Boy Than A Straight Man Would

Well no shit. The man is gay so of course he'll go for boys.  Why would a straight man rape a boy?

A straight male is more likely to rape an underage girl. In the scenario that both of these men are pedophiles.

So what's your point?

Saying Gender Has No Meaning To A Rapist Is A Lie Underlying The Fundamental Reason Why

To most* rapists

Most Rapists Rape People Which Has To Do With Being Attracted To The Person In General 

No. This is false. Most rape cases are about control, not sexual attraction.

There are 3 kinds of rape: Anger (focusing on humiliation), Power (focusing on control), and Sadistic (focusing on sexual attraction)

Seen here, https://www.mnsu.edu/varp/assault/myths.html - 3rd one down. Better source than any you have I'm sure.

Like Blaqk said, where are you going with this?

Also, might I had that THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING TANGENT

Wouldn't that make the straight man, gay if the straight man were to rape a underage boy?

Also

Seems Someone Here Is Failing To Address The Problem And Is Bringing Up

Another One To Try Make His Point Valid.

You brought in rape and pedophilia to a thread about people's views on homosexual marriage.

Who's diverting the topic now?

If Homosexual Is Widely Accepted Expect More Little Boys To Be Violated In The Near Future 

There's no problem with a man loving another man or a woman loving another woman. If a Christian wants to follow a book and say that being gay is a deadly sin and deserves to burn in hell needs to be slapped, let me say that a person marrying the same sex does not affect me in any way possible. I like to think down to it and answer this question for major problems or answering a debate that is very touchy; does it affect me? If so, positively or negatively? The only thing it will do is freak out the homophobic shits that litter this world. I would like to wrap this by saying that it does not bother me if gay marriage is legalized or not, but it'd be nice to let everyone be happy and not discriminate because of their preference of sexuality.

There's no problem with a man loving another man or a woman loving another woman. If a Christian wants to follow a book and say that being gay is a deadly sin and deserves to burn in hell needs to be slapped, let me say that a person marrying the same sex does not affect me in any way possible. I like to think down to it and answer this question for major problems or answering a debate that is very touchy; does it affect me? If so, positively or negatively? The only thing it will do is freak out the homophobic shits that litter this world. I would like to wrap this by saying that it does not bother me if gay marriage is legalized or not, but it'd be nice to let everyone be happy and not discriminate because of their preference of sexuality.

If Everyone On This Earth Was Gay Unwilling To Have Sex With The Opposite Gender In General The Human Race Would Go Extinct

If Everyone On This Earth Was Gay Unwilling To Have Sex With The Opposite Gender In General The Human Race Would Go Extinct

Well not everyone is gay, now are they?

No reason to discriminate someone for their sexual preference, its not different from discriminating based on skin color.

Well not everyone is gay, now are they?

No reason to discriminate someone for their sexual preference, its not different from discriminating based on skin color.

Yes It Is Different Gays Weren't Forced To Be Slaves Simply Because They Have A Different Skin Color

Yes It Is Different Gays Weren't Forced To Be Slaves Simply Because They Have A Different Skin Color

Slaves, no, but they've gone through YEARS of abuse. In England, it was the against the law to be a homosexual man. Being a lesbian was fine, but gay men were punishable by death.

Of course, this was years ago, as was slavery.

Strawmanning isn't going to save anything. This is the 21st century, I can understand not agreeing with Homosexual relationships, or marriage, but spouting nonsense like "they rape young boys" and such is just bullshit, and you know it. I've had gay friends abused, harassed and attacked ON THE STREET for being what they are. 

It's discrimination, end of.

This thread has barely anything to do with the supposed subject of the thread anymore and really just became a mocking and insulting spot. Locking

Archived