No limit on prices of keys?

Lamaglama

Well.. we're all here.. so that says a lot.

I never said I had an interesting life. And why didn't you edit your post but doubleposted whilst quoting the same exact post by me twice? Edit buttons exist for a reason

And you sure use "we" & "us" religiously. Mod or admin or somthing?

He's one of the most active suggestors. Anyone who contributes as much as him has the right to say "us"

It feels like you're coming at me and assuming I'm complaining here, so I'll answer truthfully.

I don't really bother on refs and keys, but apparently it has come to my attention that it is affecting the prices on some unusuals, due to old systems basing suggestion prices on the value of keys in USD on the date it is accepted.

Secondly, I am not as noble as you people who spend time to do it, thus I find it easier to simply create awareness.

So, do you make suggestions either?

Yes, you were complaining. Ref was outdated, that's all. It's been adjusted just now.

I don't make suggestions, but I don't really care about the ref<-->key ratio either.

Nice relevant comment to the topic. :^)

Considering most of this has become some back and forth, I dont think it is ENTIRELY irrelevant.

As for the limit, keys will always remain less than 2.49 in cash. Refined will change to accomodate that. Whether the key rises to 20 or 200, the refineds will continuously fall AS LONG AS KEYS REMAIN UNDER THE 2.49 LINE.

The flip side is possible as well, however. If people refuse to sell refineds for lower, then the equilibrium price of keys SHOULD go down AKA the refineds will INCREASE in price, REFLECTING off the DECREASE in the price of a key.

So in the end: the only limit is what people will be willing to pay.

Archived