Unusual Price contradictory?

Lamaglama

So i stumbled upon this suggestion, showing that Steaming Handyman's are priced at 9.85 - 10.21 keys.

However when I checked the stats for it, it showed that the price intended with proof provided was around 13 keys.

So, how did it get accepted? 

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52615b6e4cd7b80e388b4568

Was there an update of such prices for unusuals that I missed recently?

The only logic I can come up with is that they are pricing it from the value of refs to keys. For e.g. 91 ref could get 13 keys 1 year ago, but only  7.5 keys now.

But that said, Unusuals are traded with keys not refs, if that's affected, then shouldn't prices that are based on buds be affected too. Shouldn't they change the whole pricing sheet?

Am I missing something? 

:)

It was originally priced in USD with a key blanket, with the idea that as the prices for currencies update, so will the range. At the time of suggesting, it probably would've been ~13 keys.

It was originally priced in USD with a key blanket, with the idea that as the prices for currencies update, so will the range. At the time of suggesting, it probably would've been ~13 keys.

So I am right, since currency prices of keys on bp.tf, are based on prices of ref.

So everything revolves around the prices of REF now?

I thought everything revolves around the key, even USD.

Then shouldn't there be a automatic price update for a 300 buds BF KE too? I doubt it was priced at $10634 USD 1 year ago

So I am right, since currency prices of keys on bp.tf, are based on prices of ref.

So everything revolves around the prices of REF now?

I thought everything revolves around the key, even USD.

Then shouldn't there be a automatic price update for a 300 buds BF KE too? I doubt it was priced at $10634 USD 1 year ago

The old system was when it was last priced 1 year ago.

We switched to Buds, not USD, so when we update it it'll be fine

Archived