Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2014

Python.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty, most buddies have been given out. If you don't have yours yet, just wait as it'll come in soon

A couple reminders:

Deadline is the 21st, so you have 2 weeks 

Average price for gifts is 3 keys

Do research on your buddy to see what (s)he wants - if you give me junk that has no relation, Santa will not accept it

I recorded the Randomizer and will post it here after everyone has gotten their gifts

If you forget who your buddy is, message me or Santa on Steam and we will tell you

What happens if the receiving person is an alt of a marked person 

Nothing I suppose. As long as it's not over a bill's he's recieving/giving

Additions:

Not accepting CSGO items anymore. It's a TF2 forum, so TF2 items only please. It's also really easy just to give a couple skns to people who play CSGO and consider it "thoughtful". The exception is if your buddy doesn't seem to be into TF2 anymore, and would prefer to have something from a different game (preferably from Valve - Dota 2, CSGO, etc.)

Please even if you don't know the person, attempt to get them something they want. Just try to image you're the person receiving the gift but you get something crappy just because the person you got it from didnt know you. it also ruins half the fun

Try to get your gifts in if you joined. If you joined and don't bring something to the table, you shouldn't have bothered joining. Just makes my life harder and my hatred for you even more so. So please, don't be a douche, if you signed up, get something to me by the 21st

I have seen some really neat and thoughtful gifts so far, so keep up the good work everyone

err..

my name isn't on the list and I didn't get a notification that this has already started. Santa's been added and everything. Why did I get left out?

Additions:

I have seen some really neat and thoughtful gifts so far, so keep up the good work everyone

Last year I got a wishlisted steam game, if you truly can't think of anything that should be an option too I feel.

Also there shouldn't be an upper limit. Last year Bucket bought an unusual for chigler and another unusual was given. If somebody like Cranwell or bob has the money to spend, why limit. They should just know that there is a high chance the item they'll receive is less valuable.

And as a tip to people: use name/desc tags, they're cheap and really personalise the gift. and gift wrap whenever wrappable

err..

my name isn't on the list and I didn't get a notification that this has already started. Santa's been added and everything. Why did I get left out?

gg Python's management skills, gg

Archived