Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2014

Python.

gg Python's management skills, gg

Honestly, as long as everyone who enters gets a present, and everyone who attempts to enter is able to, this whole thing was a success.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, as long as everyone who enters gets a present, and everyone who attempts to enter is able to, this whole thing was a success.

err..

my name isn't on the list and I didn't get a notification that this has already started. Santa's been added and everything. Why did I get left out?

rip then

rip then

Yeah, I know. Hopefully python doesn't try to reassign people to fit blaqk in, I've kinda already purchased all of my supplies and I don't want to start from scratch. Besides, I like my person.

can't send trade-offer because your inventory is private u skrub

If you hadn't sent it before 2 days ago you were told to send to his main skrub

Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2014: When you get in your gift, add Python (main) if he's not your friends list already and send him a trade offer. Might be a little helpful at this time.

I joined right after the event was made and had Santa added for more than a month

For weeks I had been trying to contact santa (python) to try to find my person and he never once was online at the same time or even available to somehow tell me who I had

Now I found out that he unfriended me and that I am out of the whole thing

great, just great  :angry:

I joined right after the event was made and had Santa added for more than a month

For weeks I had been trying to contact santa (python) to try to find my person and he never once was online at the same time or even available to somehow tell me who I had

err..

my name isn't on the list and I didn't get a notification that this has already started. Santa's been added and everything. Why did I get left out?

sucks that it happened to both of us, it would have been easier just to add Python himself I think to get the person then give the gift itself to the santa account but he did it this way and it ended up eliminating a lot of members.

he could've even pmed us through forums to make some sort of notification about the even, who our person was, or that we were going to be kicked out.

oh well. 

Santa told you had actually. You never responded and there were other, more active members that needed to be included.

I'm sorry, but if there was a message sent to you while offline, you should check, as Santa can't always be online 

And yeah, I suck at organizing things, but I got most people included in this

The Santa account was there to add a little novelty to the thing, without it just being a trade-off, and instead actually having Santa tell you who you're getting, and talk you through how to get a present. But I suppose giving someone a player then telling them to fuck off until they get the gift on my main is good too, eh?

Archived