Selfies!

PEASANT

You get to bring your fucking girlfriend to work and I get stuck cleaning up unidentifiable stains at McDonalds. Bullshit.

I get to bring my boyfriend to the theatre i work at

What kind of college backpack is heavy...i have a laptop and 1 notebook in there at any given time :3

Law backpacks. No laptops allowed, 17 kg of books and then notebooks and other shit. Also, only 2 years and a few days late

• Like 1

Law backpacks. No laptops allowed, 17 kg of books and then notebooks and other shit. Also, only 2 years and a few days late

Poor puddingkip, did it make your back stronger somehow though? I'm curious on how you can survive taking that for years.

Poor puddingkip, did it make your back stronger somehow though? I'm curious on how you can survive taking that for years.

Well I started a week ago so...

• Like 1

You look like a thot in that pic lmao

And yet, people still wonder why Courtney gets annoyed with forumers when you spew garbage like that.

• Like 3

... What kind of dutch school do you go to? I've never carried 17 kg of books ever.

... What kind of dutch school do you go to? I've never carried 17 kg of books ever.

Uni. Law. Erasmus. I have to take every single written Dutch law and two pretty big text books with me plus cases and noteblocs and shit like that.