Selfies!

PEASANT

-snip-

This thread is titled selfies so I must assume that is you unless your name is PEASANT

...you look hairy. Get a haircut.

• Like 2

-snip-

Wow, you look pretty much exactly how I thought you would, albeit I thought you had straight brown hair. But meh, close enough.

Also, do you live up North? That's the only place in England I can imagine being that cold.

Wow, you look pretty much exactly how I thought you would, albeit I thought you had straight brown hair. But meh, close enough.

Also, do you live up North? That's the only place in England I can imagine being that cold.

I live around Sheffield, more central than Northern. My mum is too cheap to turn the heating on

• Administrators

I live around Sheffield, more central than Northern. My mum is too cheap to turn the heating on

Hey wtf, I'm in Sheffield. Small world.

Hey wtf, I'm in Sheffield. Small world.

Chesterfield here. Everyone I meet from England is from the London area usually.

I actually lived in Sheffield with my family until we moved down here to Northamptonshire when I was about 3.

And yeah, we never had the heating on either, but for us it was because my dad was the only one who knew how to work it and he never thought it was cold enough to turn it on.

• Administrators

hi, i'm pepper, i'm a fatty and enjoy annoying my owner by sleeping on her hand while she's trying to browse.

ckayPmU.jpg

(does anyone mind the cat pics btw?)

• Like 2