Selfies!

PEASANT

After three years in an absolutely phenomenal 2010 Grabber Blue Ford Mustang, I've just moved up to a 2015 Racer Red Ford Mustang. So far, this thing is a sweet ride! Plenty of new features to keep me busy for ages. 

vQzG3dW.png

After three years in an absolutely phenomenal 2010 Grabber Blue Ford Mustang, I've just moved up to a 2015 Racer Red Ford Mustang. So far, this thing is a sweet ride! Plenty of new features to keep me busy for ages. 

snip

Damn, that's one sweet ride charity.

Get ready to be jealous, 'cause you'll never have as nice a car as I'm about to describe: I'm working on a 67 mustang fastback right now, it'll be done in a few months. :P 

It'll be blue and black.

• Like 3

I bet you rent the cars just to look cool on this thread :^)

That is a joke btw.

• 2 weeks later...

A0ZUP0y.png

I bet you guys want to know my real looks for a long time now, well, here it is. I'm the one at the right. Sugarcube and whoever that has a crush on me can come and just stare at my pout all day long. <3

You must be the one on the left.

:P

Oh hell no, too fab to be the one on the left. I'm the one with the trademark heart necklace and that angelic pout.

C'mon now, kiss me. o3o

-Snip snap-

You look great, still need to give respect to people willing to put themselves out there, I know doing my one and only was very difficult simply because of how much I dislike putting myself out there for everyone.

You look great, still need to give respect to people willing to put themselves out there, I know doing my one and only was very difficult simply because of how much I dislike putting myself out there for everyone.

Wait wut, did I disrespect someone? If I did I'm sowwie, just talking it out as if it's a joke

Wait wut, did I disrespect someone? If I did I'm sowwie, just talking it out as if it's a joke

No offense, just saying I have respect for people who put themselves out in any capacity on the internet.