Selfies!

PEASANT

My friend took a pic of me behind my back the other day while we were out taking photos. >.>

im being honest but you look like a m and f at the same time in that pic

With that name I was expecting a Turk, or a Muslim or something like that. Not what appears to be a Scandinavian. Also my dad has that exact same jacket

With that name I was expecting a Turk, or a Muslim or something like that. Not what appears to be a Scandinavian. Also my dad has that exact same jacket

D2BK9IM.jpg

Not even close lmao. Ik ben net zo nederlands als jou :>

Also, north face jackets are great.

• Like 2

Not even close lmao. Ik ben net zo nederlands als jou :>

Also, north face jackets are great.

Well to be fair Dutch people are quite similar to Scandinavian ones when it comes to looks. Plus you cheated by posting a pic of you in winter. Those trees, that amount of snow. I'll wager 5 keys that this picture wasn't made in the Netherlands Also, it's "ik ben net zo Nederlands als jij", not als jou :P

And I always steal my dad's jacket to keep me warm, those things are brilliant yes

Well to be fair Dutch people are quite similar to Scandinavian ones when it comes to looks. Plus you cheated by posting a pic of you in winter. Those trees, that amount of snow. I'll wager 5 keys that this picture wasn't made in the Netherlands Also, it's "ik ben net zo Nederlands als jij", not als jou :P

And I always steal my dad's jacket to keep me warm, those things are brilliant yes

The 1st pic was taken in Winterberg, germany. En kut, ik sta niks voor niks onvoldoende voor nederlands :(

• Like 2

En kut, ik sta niks voor niks onvoldoende voor nederlands :(

"ik ben net zo Nederlands als jij", not als jou :P

Hinga dinga durgen

• Like 1

Here is another photo of me. Any more will require actual $$$ payments. add me to discuss payment method

f4549bfbdf.jpg

funny and original!1!!!! :)))))))))

• Like 4