Selfies!

PEASANT

At least I had the goddamn decency to not post something in a thread where the topic is clearly the opposite.

So bitching about it in the thread is the proper move, got it

I dare any of you to point out whats so salty about me pointing out that someone is deliberately going against the topic of a thread. I simply have respect to the threads topic.

Keep crying "salty, salty omg" as much as you want. Ill take you serious when you tell me what was wrong with my request to either post on topic or otherwise just stay out of this thread.

Stay salty guys. Make a thread "Im too ashamed to post my picture" for this kind of shit.

So bitching about it in the thread is the proper move, got it

If you knew how long I has keeping myself of doing this. Im not saying its right, but the bubble bursts at some point.

I'd appreciate it if a mod or someone were to clear out all the unnecessary posts,to keep this thread clean and to the point. (Feel free to delete THIS post.)

• Like 1

I dare any of you to point out whats so salty about me pointing out that someone is deliberately going against the topic of a thread. I simply have respect to the threads topic.

Keep crying "salty, salty omg" as much as you want. Ill take you serious when you tell me what was wrong with my request to either post on topic or otherwise just stay out of this thread.

Stay salty guys. Make a thread "Im too ashamed to post my picture" for this kind of shit.

If you knew how long I has keeping myself of doing this. Im not saying its right, but the bubble bursts at some point.

It's a thread on an internet forum, don't treat it like a be-all end-all. You're probably agitated due to some external circumstances and the guy's post triggered you. Calm down, let it go.

Let me guess, youre just another one of those who upload a picture of a python or something here and think youre funny.

What's this? An updated photo of myself? How thoughtful of me.

WX7aMuu.png?1

(it's not my phone)

I lol'd

I've posted 2 pictures of me in this thread

Stop complaining. It does not affect you in any way.

And have you posted a picture of yourself in this thread?

I recommend anyone who wants to keep arguing to take it out of this thread before it gets GB'd or you get banned

• Like 1

I lol'd

I've posted 2 pictures of me in this thread

Stop complaining. It does not affect you in any way.

And have you posted a picture of yourself in this thread?

I recommend anyone who wants to keep arguing to take it out of this thread before it gets GB'd or you get banned

I did upload two pictures here. Heres another one of me and my girlfriend I previously uploaded in another thread.

muh%20gurl.png

I did upload two pictures here. Heres another one of me and my girlfriend I previously uploaded in another thread.

muh%20gurl.png

2014-08-07%2016.10.46.jpg

why would you use google drive

Where's the proof that it's really you?

Like I said I'm out shopping so I took an old photo to please y'all. I'll repost an updated one with proof later if you'd like.

Like I said I'm out shopping so I took an old photo to please y'all. I'll repost an updated one with proof later if you'd like.

Oh, okay.

It looks like your about to get the shit beaten out of you by the 2 black kids behide you

• Asian
  • Middle-Eastern 

2 black kids