1.33 still the minimum for craft hats without scrap.tf?

Jymotion

I'd like to ressurrect this topic and focus it on robo-hats, as it seems they will continue to be denied by scrap.tf in the future.  Scrapbank.me has also restricted robo-hat banking to one of their bots, which can hold a maximum of 25 hats.

So the question again: If sufficient proof is presented that a particular robohat commonly sells for 1.22 refined, should it be represented on our spreadsheet?  Why or why not?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to ressurrect this topic and focus it on robo-hats, as it seems they will continue to be denied by scrap.tf in the future.  Scrapbank.me has also restricted robo-hat banking to one of their bots, which can hold a maximum of 25 hats.

So the question again: If sufficient proof is presented that a particular robohat commonly sells for 1.22 refined, should it be represented on our spreadsheet?  Why or why not?

I see alot of robo sellers for less than 1.22, and with all these bot sites out of the equation, i guess if mass sellers are found, drop is required

There are lots of people who buy normal (not robo, not genuine) craft hats successfully (with multiple adds per day) for 1.11 - 1.22 ref and resell at 1.33.There are a lot of willing 1.22 ref Genuine Wilson Weave, Piltoka, Foppish & Rogue sellers though. 

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12814748

Sold a robo hat in less than a day for 1.33.

From personal experience craft hats remain sellable at 1.33. Trades will happen outside the range we list (in both directions) no matter what, and 1.22 and 1.44 are still outliers most of the time. I don't have a problem with leaving 1.33 as the minimum for all craft hats for now.

I'd say we can safely consider the 1.33 min on craft hats dead until further notice, it's been well proven that craft hat buyers at 1.33 are no longer common, robo hats and genuine hats saw an end to that. If 1.22 ref sellers are lingering on the market for a hat, demonstrate as such and it can be included in range. Be careful when it comes to legitimate quicksells though.

in my opinion, if 1 craft hat is worth 1.22, all the craft hats that looks bad in game and people want to use them to crafting, should be 1.22 because now people selling craft hats for 1.22 and all the 1.33 sellers will be unsolds and 1.22 will be the new minimum craft hat price

1.33 is not the minimum anymore

if valve will add update with tons of hats like the robotic-boogaloo update, i guess the craft hats would be worth even 1 ref

http://backpack.tf/stats/516/1/0 already worth 1.22 flat..

in my opinion

should be

That's nice, but these price changes would need to be like any other; with proof.

That's nice, but these price changes would need to be like any other; with proof.

he didnt make a suggestion based on opinion though. he simply said what he believed. and i agree with him.

he didnt make a suggestion based on opinion though. he simply said what he believed. and i agree with him.

I interpreted it as a call for some sort of action to be taken.

Just wait till all the new items are craftable and everyone needs craft hats. They'll go back up and scraptf will be empty. 60 items means a huge chance for low crafts. 

Archived