You First Ban.

darwin05

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been banned from roblox for scamming, from outpost for buying scammed unusuals, from backpack.tf for the same reason, and from these forums twice.

I get banned everywhere I go XD

I've been banned from roblox for scamming, from outpost for buying scammed unusuals, from backpack.tf for the same reason, and from these forums twice.

Your poor as fuck

never banned before B)

You forgot about that TF2-T permaban  B)

Anyways, my first ban was a permaban from pink taco's unusual trade server for "inappropriate language".  

This is the Now not the past

I gave that backpack to a friend, if I asked for it back I could have it. It's still mine. I gave it to him so he could make money with it and trade up.

I gave that backpack to a friend, if I asked for it back I could have it. It's still mine. I gave it to him so he could make money with it and trade up.

thats dumb 

ehehehe, got permad from roblox

their moderation system is terrible

back in the day when RAWR still existed, I was banned from it for trying to sell a craft hat for 1.33ref to an admin buying craft hats for 1.33ref

*sigh*

I reported the admin :u

I was an admin on this one server about a year ago.

Another admin was "aboosing" (aka god killing) so I banned him for 30 minutes telling him to quit it. He thought I perma-banned him so he went all ape shit on me saying he was gonna ban be as soon as he told the owner.

But this admin I kicked was the butt-buddy of the owner of the server so the next day I got my admin revoked and banned for a month.

Heh, the owner was always an ass and now people are turning on him. Last time I visited the server, there were only 3 people in there. Not very popular now. Not big surprise. 

Archived