You First Ban.

darwin05

Happy day for me. <3

I experienced my first ban, and its kinda fun, I suggest to anyone who hasn't been banned to get banned .  :lol:

Only bad thing 'bout it is that I can't post comments anymore. ;__;

FYI, first post.

#swag #hipster #banned #optimistic #cleverpun #hashtag #myblog #MOREHASTAGS #ScrewedUpMyTitle #MOARRHASTAGSS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my bans on outpost have been for relisting except one time where I was selling a game code.

I am a good boy

I'm pretty good and I don't tend to do harmful things. Just a prank for kicks if I'm bored every once and a while.

Signature. v

• 4 weeks later...

I got banned from many servers for various dumb reasons, mostly for being vote kicked for no particular reason.

But the most infuriating ban I've had was the time I Was banned on TF2WH. I have NO IDEA why I was, but it happened right after I gave them a key, and they never gave me points. So I reported the incident, and explained what happened....then they temporarily banned me!

But the most infuriating ban I've had was the time I Was banned on TF2WH. I have NO IDEA why I was, but it happened right after I gave them a key, and they never gave me points. So I reported the incident, and explained what happened....then they temporarily banned me!

TF2WH is horrible.

I happen to know a certain TF2 server (*ahem* Beer's Head Pub) who has a serious hard-on for their heavy arena - if another class enters the heavy arena, kick/warning.  If someone sets up a sentry within around 100 metres of the arena, instaban.  I like going on when the admins aren't there, it's fun.

TF2WH is horrible.

It is absolutely awful, and I will never use it again after that. This happened about a year ago and I sure learned my lesson.

3kh9f.jpg

a guy was selling amnesia for 8 keys, which is/was worth more than the game on steam anywhere in the world. i told him so, and i got banned

Banned from backpack.tf once (signature)

Banned from a Deathrun server for "exploiting the map"

Never been banned on Outpost (although I've had close calls)

Never been banned on TF2WH.

• 1 year later...

Banned in a lot of Valve servers - accused of "aimbot"

1 day ban on Intoxgaming servers - spam

1 perma in Old Time Gaming - spam

1 day in backpack.tf - flame war

Archived