You First Ban.

darwin05

My first ban in tf2 was on the scroleather servers.I killed an admin with a headshot while he was in spawn. He banned me for noclip abuse.

I got a ban from tf2t and MCT for saying nigga. Stupid whities.

Got a week ban from ppm for talking over a person once by accident. Supposed reason is for ignoring admin though. Admin online wasn't even actually there they were afk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemme seee ummmm...

Once banned from backpack.tf (Requested)

Once banned from TF2OP (Hijacked)

Banned from alot of deathrun servers because of b-hopping to fast xD

Banned from outpost due to a misunderstanding. but hey, it only took them a year and a half to unban me

Banned from backpack.tf for listing a craft token for .11 and saying .16 in the notes (when you couldn't put in units of less than .11)

requested a backpack ban when my account got hijacked (never got it, but the guy was selling my stuff on bazaar anyway)

and I got banned from a server because the admin was a dick who apparently didn't like me (spoke to the owner about it, but he had already unbanned me, and the admin later lost his powers)

I believe my first ban was from a Creative Minecraft server for griefing all their stuff. No regrets :B1:

Either that or it was this one time, this little house outside of spawn had players that were protected by faction land and would kill anyone outside their door then run back to their house. My genius plan was to break down their house. Apparently that was against the rules and I got banned .-. 

1st is bazaar.tf ban for 3 warnings,1 day

2nd is tf2op perma cause an admin banned me for being a scam victim,unbanned.

3rd is Perma Tf2op for ticketing abuse,was trying to help tho

I'm always scared to send a trade offer because I'm afraid the person might get pissed and report me :3

than don't lowball :u  and frankly what would they report you for if you're not trying to scam/phish

on another note, I remembered a temp ban I had on UBERZ servers, I overused a particle command, specifically with these:

cinefx_goldrush

env_snow_light_001

and the purple summoning circle of the horseless headless horseman or whatever it's called

on an entirely unrelated note, every time I read the title, the first word hurts my insides :c

I've been banned twice on the same server on GMOD due to abuse, otherwise known as "if u dont like servers jus go" Even though I said that I did like the servers and was about to report the admin for abuse when he banned the server for "Admin abuse" even though we weren't staff. 

The servers closed down 3 weeks after, rekt

banned from outpost for calling my friend a bitch like 2 years ago

banned from bp.tf for saying that I have a Vietnamese slave who accepts my trade offers for me, and apparently that's offensive

banned from outpost for calling my friend a bitch like 2 years ago

banned from bp.tf for saying that I have a Vietnamese slave who accepts my trade offers for me, and apparently that's offensive

It's ok, but only if you tell me where you bought him

Only been banned once on my fav xpg zombie gaming server for being in a crouch spot. Which is bs because the admin used his mic to warn me but i had mic turn off to many annoying people. Furthermore the crouch spot was just the window which had a ledge. There where multiple ways to get to me even with my "crouch spot"

I got perma banned from an Australian unusual trading server before it even fully loaded up for having a "normal everyday trading group" in my group list that they supposedly did not like. I didn't even know I was in the group at the time. So I left the trading group in an attempt to appeal my ban to be able to trade there again. Long story short, sent the appeal and to this day I have not heard anything yet. It's almost been a year.  :(

Got a short ban from bazaar about a year and a half ago when I was new to the site and didn't use the auctions properly.

Don't have any others that I can remember. So far so good. Also 0 warning points. =) 

Archived