Jakey-Boo

So my friend said something that surprised me

He agree'd to give me a free unusual using his birthday money c:

Of course its gonna be an Orbiting Planets German Gonzila, but a free Unusual none the less.

Also gonna be my first Unusual ever

What are your experiences with generosity? 

EDIT:

Ppl has ben saing i shud gib hem sumting on meh birtdae

People have been suggesting I give him something on my birthday and I probably will give him a duped gifted NnB Dread Knot 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you were going to discuss generosity or ask if anyone else experienced generosity.

Your story would be perfect for a discussion or story-telling thread, but alone, nobody would care.

I thought you were going to discuss generosity or ask if anyone else experienced generosity.

Your story would be perfect for a discussion or story-telling thread, but alone, nobody would care.

Pssh, don't know what you're talking about it's been a thread asking about your experiences with generousity the whole time...

Why the fuck did your friend buy you an unusual for his birthday money? You should have given him something and have said no thanks, the other is just shamefull.

Why the fuck did your friend buy you an unusual for his birthday money? You should have given him something and have said no thanks, the other is just shamefull.

Friend: I wanna be nice to my friend on my bday so Ill get him something :D

Zcrab: Dude fuck off, this is my money.

Me: Is there more cake?

Well, last month a bought a pile of gifts, followed by a robokey gift followed by a pile of robokeys and released on a tradeserver.

Don't drink and trade people, haha!

Because he wanted to?

Would you turn down a free Unusual?

Because he wanted to?

Would you turn down a free Unusual?

if it was 11 keys or less id let him have it cas im nice but over ill be like thanks and heres some lego for ur bday kthxbai

once, i gave my friend gave me crates, but i didnt want them so he added 5weps too for the cost of disposal of so many crates, so generous 

Most generous thing ive ever recieve was a terrorwatt little buddy for 11 keys.

I dont really on generosity. I like to earn my money.

Well, last month a bought a pile of gifts, followed by a robokey gift followed by a pile of robokeys and released on a tradeserver.

Don't drink and trade people, haha!

k

He agree'd to give me a free unusual using his birthday money c:

Eh, I don't know. That feels somewhat wrong to me. It's his birthday money. Gonna have to agree with ZCrab, you should just turn down the offer, It would be the nicest thing to do in my opinion. But I'm not gonna judge any further

My personal experiences with generosity is that I usually turn down any gift from a close friend of mine, like recently one of my friends were going to give me a free Strange Festive Rocket Launcher for my birthday. I just declined it and moved on. I'm already fortunate enough with the profit I've made in the time I've spent trading and I can already afford one myself.

Eh, I don't know. That feels somewhat wrong to me. It's his birthday money. Gonna have to agree with ZCrab, you should just turn down the offer, It would be the nicest thing to do in my opinion. But I'm not gonna judge any further

My personal experiences with generosity is that I usually turn down any gift from a close friend of mine, like recently one of my friends were going to give me a free Strange Festive Rocket Launcher for my birthday. I just declined it and moved on. I'm already fortunate enough with the profit I've made in the time I've spent trading and I can already afford one myself.

For birthday I understand, though $75 may be quite alot for a friend, obviously depends on how close you are

Archived