Jakey-Boo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a kid on a server I go on often who gives away a ton of free unusuals

He's like 12-13, and his parents are super loaded, but he always bitches about how mean they are to him and how he would kill himself if he didnt have "great friends" (the people who he gives unusuals to)

my friend, who has never traded in his life, has a higher bp value than me purely from gifts from this kid. Whenever he comes onto the server everyone starts kissing his ass and I got sick of it, so one day he comes onto the server and I go full on ass kissing mode (normally I just ignore him), and he gives me an unusual. I promptly deleted it from my inven. Generosity is nice when you arent using it to buy friends

What's his name?

What's the server ip adress?

All information is appreciated.....

~Thank you

• Administrators

I had 20 buds a couple weeks back I had 20 pure and I gave a friend 1.5 buds for free on his b-day since I'm good irl friends with him.

Very nice of ya man!  ^_^

What's his name?

What's the server ip adress?

All information is appreciated.....

~Thank you

I gave this information to RozeEagle, he was on the server when the kid gave away a dp kiss king today to a guy who doesnt even know that its worth much

so painful ;c;

he just married someone on the server

its his 10th ring so far

$1000 on rings alone

ggnore

he just married someone on the server

its his 10th ring so far

$1000 on rings alone

ggnore

I'd marry him. 

Capo's Cappers, pl0x

I've given away a ton of shit (Like a robokey gift)

but never once got ANYTHING 

Nobody wubs me enough to gib meh stuff ;(

ive given away a fuckton of tods to friends during the two citys release, gave my god friend a bubbling trophy belt for his birthday, and give away assorted items on a regular basis.

this is mainly to my friends who don't trade n stuff tho

My friend got me Bad Rats after I was saying how Bad Bad rats was.

I couldn't talk to him for the rest of the day

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

i got gmod once

playing that game on a laptop isnt a good idea

I don't see how this is generosity. Someone gave you the game or...?

A friend of mine (I met on a forum) have been giving me casual on sale Steam games for the past 1.5-2years. Unsure how many he gifted, probably up to 30.

Met him last summer, he like to share stuff. :D

Got a one key discount on a Team Spirit Summer Shades from a girl. (Team Spirit)

Seems that I'm getting a waifu soon.. soon..

Got some zombie puzzle game on my birthday in 2013. Anyways, I've given a Collector's Conscientious Objector to one of my friends on Steam (since that was one of his dream items) and gave another friend Super Hexagon because I had an extra copy and I saw it on their wishlist. I sometimes give out items when I'm bored and feel like giving (that or I buy Pallets and troll people).

I've given a Collector's Conscientious Objector to one of my friends on Steam (since that was one of his dream items)

I cri eryteim.

something stupidly stupid just happened

so the kid I was talking about earlier on this thread was playing with my friend whom he gave ~20 buds to total

one of the items he gave him was a self made key, and strife contacted my friend to purchase the key for 5 buds. However, the kid wont let anyone trade his stuff, so instead, he bought my friend another self made key and let him trade the other one to strife

I fucking cant

Archived