Current Palestine conflict.

Joshua Cain

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care about land. I don't care about who owns what. I just want to stop seeing people dying, and you should too.

It's the hamas fault because he started the war, rejected the truce and use palestinians as human shield.

The hamas should be overthrown from the governance of gaza strip, for the sake of israelis and palestinians.

It's the hamas fault because he started the war, rejected the truce and use palestinians as human shield.

The hamas should be overthrown from the governance of gaza strip, for the sake of israelis and palestinians.

Both the Israelis and Palenstinians are horrible. I am sure the people of both countries rather just live together than fit.

Both the Israelis and Palenstinians are horrible. I am sure the people of both countries rather just live together than fit.

There are many reports that confirm this but it is about trust. This is why I say that israel must stand down and relinquish some power to the average palastinian (look at the numbers, 200 palastinians to 1 israeli dead). That is why these conflicts never go well. The powerfull/wealthy never feel its in their best interest to create an environment that favors the minority oponant. At best they say that there is an environment of equality. They say everyone has the same oportunity (which it isn't if you understand anything about sociel dynamics). Meanwhile, the weaker group can't afford to submit to anything. In reality, hamas must fire rockets and suffer the retaliation that will come. Ask if you want to know why.

If you've stopped caring about killing civilians why the fuck don't you just nuke gaza then?

First off, the hamas is using the palestinians as human shield, and that's a reason for the death of many palestinians.

Secondly, IDF is using the "roof knocking" which is basically phoning the people on the buliding before bombing, and it's succesfuly saved the life of many palestinians.

Thirdly, israel send food and medical equipment to gaza. Just today IDF given the palestinians 100 tons of medical equipment https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/490600711223140352/photo/1 .

Also IDF did put a field hospital for injured palestinians on erez crossing.

I don't understand how you can say that israel don't care about killing civillians. however you can say it about the palestinians that shooting 2000 rockets with an interest to harm a population of millions of people who did nothing wrong.

If you've stopped caring about killing civilians why the fuck don't you just nuke gaza then?

if you're making money off a city.. why would you nuke it and cost yourself the rebuilding ?

hamas is revenging for the move your country did in gaza FIRST.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield

Both the IDF and hamas have used human shields.. but palestinians volunteered as human shields for hamas and IDF forced palestinians to become human shields.

P.S i don't support any of them for using human shields.

if you're making money off a city.. why would you nuke it and cost yourself the rebuilding ?

If you don't have anything to say then don't say it.

hamas is revenging for the move your country did in gaza FIRST.

What was that 'move'? and how it justifying the terrorism of hamas against israeli civillians?

You know that those nazi bastards working 12 years to make tunnels under the ground to make terrorism against israelis? if we wren't destroying these tunnels they were can make mass murders!!

But there's nothing wrong with killing israelis because they are "apes and pigs".

IDF forced palestinians to become human shields.

IDF warning the civillians and telling them to not be human shield. but if they still want to be human shield and sell the blood of themselves for a cheap price, they can do so. IDF is not responsible for that.

Why doesn't the US give the Israelis a land to live in there? That way everyone is happy, and even if you both hate each other still, don't fret: Hamas won't launch rockets all the way to America.

Why doesn't the US give the Israelis a land to live in there? That way everyone is happy, and even if you both hate each other still, don't fret: Hamas won't launch rockets all the way to America.

Never.

Ironic .. since all of this started israel is RANDOMELY nuking palestinians and maybe no one from hamas even died .. but you still live behind the lie that they are trying to kill hamas by bombing all palestine when they can easily enter it and kill hamas dudes .. so don't live behind the "bombing hamas don't want to harm anyone" lie.

Ironic .. since all of this started israel is RANDOMELY nuking palestinians and maybe no one from hamas even died .. but you still live behind the lie that they are trying to kill hamas by bombing all palestine when they can easily enter it and kill hamas dudes .. so don't live behind the "bombing hamas don't want to harm anyone" lie.

Going into enemy territory with the enemy using very dangerous rockets is about as intelligent as having your head exposed when you have 20-30 snipers pinning you down in a trench.

If you don't have anything to say then don't say it.

i can redirect that to you since i wasn't posting for you.

What was that 'move'? and how it justifying the terrorism of hamas against israeli civillians?

But there's nothing wrong with killing israelis because they are "apes and pigs".

oh what i was thinking! they don't show you that on the news.

terrorism ? do you have a ratio between dead Palestinians and Israelis ?

look at the numbers, 200 palastinians to 1 israeli dead

IDF warning the civillians and telling them to not be human shield. but if they still want to be human shield and sell the blood of themselves for a cheap price, they can do so. IDF is not responsible for that.

Where are the human rights ? they want to protect hamas.. you don't have any right to use them for your own reasons.

you know why they're selling their blood like that ? because israel haven't left them any hope in living.. they can't predict when they will be killed by an israeli.. because normal arabs aren't welcome to live in israel.

its their sacred land.. so they must kill everybody to stay in it.

Imo, Israel has the right to live in this land. In the late 1800's and early 1900's they legally purchased the land. This is a fact and everyone knew that jews were buying the land with the desire to make a home nation for themselves. Palastinians should have taken the UN deal in the late 1940's that created two states from the land but they didnt. Again, I believe that other Arab groups misled them into believing that Israel would not be allowed to form, which was false.

With that being said I believe peace can be reached but palastinians will need to feel like what they get will make them equal to israel. They will not have wanted to have struggled this long to still end up a lesser state than israel. Palastinians want relationship where israel can not dictate the terms of the relationship. This will be very hard for israel to accept because it would make them so incredibly vulnerable. At some point israel is going to have to share power with the palastinians and become brothers with them.

I don't know if these two peoples can accomplish this. Both sides need different leadership to step forward but I do believe that this conflict is now just between these two peoples. Before it was always made more complicated by the involvement other Arab nations using the palastinians to foment chaos in the region. I believe that was due to the conflict between sunni and Shia but that has now evolved into a much larger issue where palastine is no longer a major concern. Now is the time for these two peoples to settle up and build a future that is more about love and not war. #israelipalastinianbabies

Where are you guys getting your news from?

Long story short, the Hamas terrorist organization in Palestine (gaza strip), is firing hundreds upon hundreds of rockets into Israel every day for the sole reason that they believe the land should belong to them.

And just to get some things cleared up, Israel has attempted to talk Hamas into signing a cease fire times, and before Israel sends bombs any location, they call the residents and directors of the area and tell them to evacuate, 3 times!

Israel has also stated that the second Hamas stops firing rockets, this all stops. Israel is only defending itself, and it has every right to defend it's people from a terrorist threat. Hamas deliberately orders the people to stay around the missiles they plant in churches, homes, and schools, so that when Israel is forced to bomb them, Hamas can send news to media outlets and get people to sympathize with them, claiming that Hamas is the one under attack, when in reality the Palestinians are effectively being killed by their own leaders, on purpose.

EDIT: Just wanna throw out that Israel is completely legal by bombing those areas, under no war agreement anywhere, and even the Geneva Convention agreement stated that Urban Warfare is allowed so long as you don't DELIBERATELY target civilians, Israel only bombs the locations of confirmed weapons staches and locations where rockets are being fired from. Collateral damage, as harsh as the word is, is the consequence of war, an equally harsh and terrible thing.

EDIT2: Copied and pasted from the other thread, makes same point. You guys have no right to dictate what Israel must do, it's people are being bombed, it will do what it has to to stop it. This is a conflict they never asked for and tried to avoid at all costs.

QUOTE TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM A HAMAS LEADER:

"We value Death more than the Jews value life."

-snip

I understand what your saying and agree that it is likely true but that is not the issue here. The issue is how to resolve the problem permanently. In order to do that it is Israel that will have to give more or it will have to commit genocide. The palastinians must fight for more. They have no choice but to get. ore than they currently have.

In the end, there are few solutions that would be good for palastinians. Imo, borders will need to be closer to the 1947 UN proposition. Israel will have to give up its settlements and share Jerusalem as a joint capitol. One alternative is that they become one nation. This would not happen as jews created this state as a place for them to be so they no longer had to be a minority in every other country.

For any of you thinking that jews shouldn't be there or have no rights to be there, you are wrong. What must happen is that Palastinians must also have a modern state that is not in conflict with israel.

I understand what your saying and agree that it is likely true but that is not the issue here. The issue is how to resolve the problem permanently. In order to do that it is Israel that will have to give more or it will have to commit genocide. The palastinians must fight for more. They have no choice but to get. ore than they currently have.

In the end, there are few solutions that would be good for palastinians. Imo, borders will need to be closer to the 1947 UN proposition. Israel will have to give up its settlements and share Jerusalem as a joint capitol. One alternative is that they become one nation. This would not happen as jews created this state as a place for them to be so they no longer had to be a minority in every other country.

For any of you thinking that jews shouldn't be there or have no rights to be there, you are wrong. What must happen is that Palastinians must also have a modern state that is not in conflict with israel.

You say that as if Palestine wants Israel. They don't give a flying shit about the land, they want the Jews in Israel dead.

Also, yea, they may have to commit genocide. Unfortunately, the terorrists know nothing other than death, so that's what Israel needs to give them. Britain committed genocide, the U.S. committed double genocide, and said literally the same thing Israel should, which is to cause more bloodshed now rather than losing even more in a drawn out conflict.

And it's not even the terrorists, the people themselves in Palestine are fucking mental. They interviewed a mother who had a son in Israel getting treated by doctors IN ISRAEL and on a fucking interview she still said that Israel shouldn't be allowed to exist. You don't want these type of people to walk around, because guess what happens when Israel's gone? They won't just "calm down", they'll find something else to attack.

TL;DR Israel needs to end the conflict where it is now, rather than let it spread, and with help from other countries, because it will soon become their problem too.

TL;DR Israel needs to end the conflict where it is now, rather than let it spread, and with help from other countries, because it will soon become their problem too.

Unfortunately, it's already become the problem of other countries and it has been for many years now.  People are just scared to speak out because they fear being targeted and they fear being labelled as racist or intolerant.  If these guys win and wipe out israel, they will be able to focus all of their attention on europe, and europe will become a battleground.  Signs are that it already is becoming one, as violent muslim and violent anti-muslim incidents are already occurring.

But what's more disturbing to me is the trend of western muslims coming from places like the UK, Canada, the U.S., and Australia, and going to the middle-east specifically to take up arms and join the fight there, and even to die, praising the idea of death in the service of allah.  What would happen if the fights there were won?  What sorts of things would these people do at home, having no foreign fight to go to in the name of allah?  Would they instead carry out the fight at home?

Unfortunately, it's already become the problem of other countries and it has been for many years now.  People are just scared to speak out because they fear being targeted and they fear being labelled as racist or intolerant.  If these guys win and wipe out israel, they will be able to focus all of their attention on europe, and europe will become a battleground.  Signs are that it already is becoming one, as violent muslim and violent anti-muslim incidents are already occurring.

But what's more disturbing to me is the trend of western muslims coming from places like the UK, Canada, the U.S., and Australia, and going to the middle-east specifically to take up arms and join the fight there, and even to die, praising the idea of death in the service of allah.  What would happen if the fights there were won?  What sorts of things would these people do at home, having no foreign fight to go to in the name of allah?  Would they instead carry out the fight at home?

Like I said, if Israel falls, we become their new outlet for hate. I mean for fuck's sake, if they were on their own planet they'd find an excuse to slaughter each other.

Like I said, if Israel falls, we become their new outlet for hate. I mean for fuck's sake, if they were on their own planet they'd find an excuse to slaughter each other.

They already do...  different sects have been at war with eachother for a very long time.  The sunnis and the shiites for example had been killing eachother in iraq (and elsewhere) long before the U.S. ever got involved.

They already do...  different sects have been at war with eachother for a very long time.  The sunnis and the shiites for example had been killing eachother in iraq (and elsewhere) long before the U.S. ever got involved.

Religious tribalism; Causing wars since forever.

terrorism ? do you have a ratio between dead Palestinians and Israelis ?

Shooting 2,000+ rockets to a population is not terrorism?

Making tunnels under the ground to smuggle weapons and make mass murder is not terrorism?

And yes i have seen the ratio. yeah it's the result of using human shield tactic.

Where are the human rights ? they want to protect hamas.. you don't have any right to use them for your own reasons.

I don't see anything wrong with killing people that protecting terrorism.

They are more than responsible for their death.

you know why they're selling their blood like that ? because israel haven't left them any hope in living.. they can't predict when they will be killed by an israeli.. because normal arabs aren't welcome to live in israel.

no hope?

gaza getting food, water, electric and medical equipment from israel... what wrong with that?

they can't predict, but they can KNOW that never they will be killed by israeli if they listen to IDF. IDF telling people to get out of the buliding/area, put field hospital in gaza strip, told them to vacate from sajaia and other neighborhoods because of the attacks that going to happen there.. and only because IDF cares about the life of innocent people.

For IDF.. every kill of innocent is an accident or fault of the victim.. because killing innocent is not what IDF is fighting for.

arabs/anyone else are welcome in israel as long as the don't do anything against israelis.

when arab live in israel he is a civillian, but when israeli live in palestine he is a settler.

Religious tribalism; Causing wars since forever.

Excatly

Shooting 2,000+ rockets to a population is not terrorism?

Making tunnels under the ground to smuggle weapons and make mass murder is not terrorism?

And yes i have seen the ratio. yeah it's the result of using human shield tactic.

whats important here isn't the action.. we are looking at the results of israel's land purchase since 1949.. from the first moment they owned that land.. they started to kick every arab out of their land because they "own "it 

I don't see anything wrong with killing people that protecting terrorism.

And thats the excuse they use to kill civilians.. regardless of what they speak.. what they do.. they are innocent people. 

so what if they started a revolution/riot ? is that an excuse to kill them ?

so what if they became human shields for hamas ? should you force and use them to kill themselves for your reasons  ?

but they can KNOW that never they will be killed by israeli if they listen to IDF

results shows the opposite.

and i don't think they will listen to who will use them as human shields.

when arab live in israel he is a civillian, but when israeli live in "palestine" he is a settler.

israel have ruined its reputation by itself.. thats why peace between palestinians and israelis is nearly impossible.

yes, israel is considered a settler because they're killing thousands of innocent people.

whats important here isn't the action.. we are looking at the results of israel's land purchase since 1949.. from the first moment they owned that land.. they started to kick every arab out of their land because they "own "it 

the action and reasons dosen't matter for you. only the numbers of kills.

hamas were may kill lots of israelis (if not all of them) if IDF wouldn't do anything to them.

and no israel don't kick every arab off this land, because if yes cities such as sakhnin and umm al-fahm would be empty.

And thats the excuse they use to kill civilians.. regardless of what they speak.. what they do.. they are innocent people. 

so what if they started a revolution/riot ? is that an excuse to kill them ?

so what if they became human shields for hamas ? should you force and use them to kill themselves for your reasons  ?

yes they are innocent people, but they are interefing on a military action, and they aware that they can die because of it.

revolution/riot? we are talking about human shield.

and in riots the arabs are throwing rocks and shooting fireworks which is very dangerous for the life of the cops. so they have to defend themselves, even if it's by killing them (which is rarely happen). and no they are not innocent, they are militants because even rocks and fireworks are weapons if they use them to harm.

israel didn't forced them to be human shield.

and i don't think they will listen to who will use them as human shields.

your'e right, they should should not listen to hamas.

israel have ruined its reputation by itself.. thats why peace between palestinians and israelis is nearly impossible.

peace between israelis and palestinians is impossible because alyways when israel tried to make peace the arabs rejected it.

they got more than half of the judea and samaria, for only 2 requests: recognize israel and stop the terrorism

israel evicted the jews from their homes in gaza without their choise, and asked the arabs for only 2 requests: recognize israel and stop the terrorism.

but still, the arabs don't recognize in israel and not stopping the terrorism.

Archived