Current Palestine conflict.

Joshua Cain

arabs were may live there and now there is 2 million arabs (20%) in israel. israel is a democratic state and the arabs can live there as long as they don't do anything against us.

Not to mention the kinds of repression and oppression against arabs in israel.

yes, we are bobming the places we need to bomb, which is the houses of hamas members or any place that they can use it for terror. you except 0 civillians to die? ofc civillians will die

Exactly what bashar al-assad is doing.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with this sort of issue i think both sides have dark points they really are treating each other horribly 

BOTH of them ignoring the war crime rules.

They both are horrible in this situation

Not to mention the kinds of repression and oppression against arabs in israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Arab_world ...

The arabs are throwing rocks, sprying swatikas in the streets, making cruel lynches on buses/cars, burning tires etc... i'm sure that the israelis have good enough reasons to hate them. and when i say "them" i mean to the arabs who actually do this and not every arab in the world. the people who hate the arabs as a whole are simply racists, and i'm not supporting them. actually i'm condemning every kind of racism, but i see no problem with hating the people who are the cause of the racism.

Exactly what bashar al-assad is doing.

You ignored what i said about how IDF trying to not kill innocent people.

The soldiers of assad never told to the people on the place they need to bomb that they are going to bomb it.

On topic: There's probably going to be a truce. i hope it will happen as faster as it can because every side is only getting casualties and losses from the war.

EDIT: Seems the hamas don't want to stop the attacks...

what a freaking cowards. they are making a truce so we will not bomb them and then when we are stopping the attacks, they are fighting again.

I don't understand, the arabs want peace or not?

stop shoot rockets to us, and then the war will stop.

the crazy hamas shooting hundreds of rockets to our country in the last weeks. this is clearly a war crime. it makes a big trauma here.

Israelis killed more innocents than Palenstinians did -.-

it's the hamas fault because he started the war and he use his civillians as human shield. also egypt offered a truce, israel accepted but the hamas not.

also the reason that israelis almost not dying (only 1 died now) is that we have sirens and bomb shelters.

if the plestinians had enough power and good enough army they would genocide us.

it's the hamas fault because he started the war and he use his civillians as human shield. also egypt offered a truce, israel accepted but the hamas not.

also the reason that israelis almost not dying (only 1 died now) is that we have sirens and bomb shelters.

So it isn't the Israelis fault? It's not like they started this whole thing by taking Palenstinians land...

So it isn't the Israelis fault? It's not like they started this whole thing by taking Palenstinians land...

it was the land of the britains... they given it to us... what is the problem with that...

and they started the war when they shoot rockets to israel few weeks ago, IDF started to bomb gaza just 1 week ago and netanyahu promised to stop it when the hamas will stop.

today a truce that were offered by egypt were may happen, but the hamas rejected it and keep shoot rockets.

it was the land of the britains... they given it to us... what is the problem with that...

and they started the war when they shoot rockets to israel few weeks ago, IDF started to bomb gaza just 1 week ago and netanyahu promised to stop it when the hamas will stop.

today a truce that were offered by egypt were may happen, but the hamas rejected it and keep shoot rockets.

That is complete BS. UN took over some of palestine because the Israelis said they wanted their land. And why would they accept the truce? Israelis are murderers who killed family's in palestine. It's like saying that the murderer gets off the hook if he promises not to serial kill again.

That is complete BS. UN took over some of palestine because the Israelis said they wanted their land.

Not true. Jews purchased the land from palastinians before the British protectorate came to an end. Palastinians did not own the land anymore. Palastinian leadership is abusing the truth as it communicates with its people. Today Israel stopped firing and ask for a dialogue. Hamas leadership continued to fire rockets. Did you know that?

Not true. Jews purchased the land from palastinians before the British protectorate came to an end. Palastinians did not own the land anymore. Palastinian leadership is abusing the truth as it communicates with its people. Today Israel stopped firing and ask for a dialogue. Hamas leadership continued to fire rockets. Did you know that?

They did not purchase the land from the Palenstinians first off. And 2nd Israelis killed waaaaaay more people than the Palenstinians did. And these people killed were innocents who had nothing to do with the conflict.

The arabs are throwing rocks, sprying swatikas in the streets, making cruel lynches on buses/cars, burning tires etc... i'm sure that the israelis have good enough reasons to hate them.

Bombing will never be a proper way to stop a riot.

The soldiers of assad never told to the people on the place they need to bomb that they are going to bomb it.

A soldier is a person who performs his leader's orders.. a soldier can't just ride a tank and use it without orders..especially in a big army like the syrian army. 

Seems the hamas don't want to stop the attacks...

what a freaking cowards. they are making a truce so we will not bomb them and then when we are stopping the attacks, they are fighting again.

I don't understand, the arabs want peace or not?

so you're expecting "peace talks" after killing thousands of innocent people ? 

if the plestinians had enough power and good enough army they would genocide us.

The war was started when a state was created within an area where people already lived. Giving the land without caring for the people already living there was an extreme violation done by the UN, and Israel expanding past the borders set by UN is obviously a warstarter.

Bombing will never be a proper way to stop a riot.

We are not bombing gaza because of the israeli arabs. i don't understand your point.

so you're expecting "peace talks" after killing thousands of innocent people ? 

Hamas started the war, and therefore the arabs are responsible to this conflict.

So yeah, i except the people who are responsible to this conflict to stop it.

The war was started when a state was created within an area where people already lived.

I don't understand the problem. the britains had this land and they allowed jews+arabs to live here. then we created a democratic state that allow arabs to live here. the arabs didn't lose anything.

Giving the land without caring for the people already living there was an extreme violation done by the UN, and Israel expanding past the borders set by UN is obviously a warstarter.

It's the fault of them that they refused to the UN plan of 2 states for 2 nations.

they started the war. just after we created this state they came and tried to destroy our country. 66 years of wars have passed and they still don't learn any lesson.

and again, i don't understand the problem with that we own this land if the arabs can live here like everyone else.

arabic is official language, arabs have cities for themselves such as sakhnin and umm al-fahm, mosques are legal, they can visit al-aqsa everytime, they teaching islam in their schools, they have sharia courts... even we (the jews) are learning arabic just like how we are learning english so we can talk with them... what is so much bothering them to live here?

Oh, did you know that Jordan,Lebanon and Syria  killed thousand of Palestinians? Did you know ISIS is continuing to kill muslims in Iraq (It already killed 160.000 people in Syria)  and none gave a shit? If you want to be the human rights paladin  do it  for every human in the earth, not only in this chase for have a good reason to be Anti-Israel.

Oh, did you know that Jordan,Lebanon and Syria  killed thousand of Palestinians? Did you know ISIS is continuing to kill muslims in Iraq (It already killed 160.000 people in Syria)  and none gave a shit? If you want to be the human rights paladin  do it  for every human in the earth, not only in this chase for have a good reason to be Anti-Israel.

We are talking about the Palenstinians conflict with Israelis right now. Not the conflicts with other countries right now.

And how does this make me a human rights paladin? I am simply stating facts about what is happening right now.

No offense, but that is literally one of the most stupid posts I have seen on this thread right now.

We are talking about the Palenstinians conflict with Israelis right now. Not the conflicts with other countries right now.

And how does this make me a human rights paladin? I am simply stating facts about what is happening right now.

No offense, but that is literally one of the most stupid posts I have seen on this thread right now.

I talked about other conflicts because people like you talk about civilians killed only when Israel is involved and not when other countries do the same thing.

And this sir, is the most stupid post of the thread.

I talked about other conflicts because people like you talk about civilians killed only when Israel is involved and not when other countries do the same thing.

And this sir, is the most stupid post of the thread.

Because this thread is about the Palenstinians conflict and Israelis.

It's funny because the Israelis did take their land

They did not purchase the land from the Palenstinians first off. And 2nd Israelis killed waaaaaay more people than the Palenstinians did. And these people killed were innocents who had nothing to do with the conflict.

You are absolutely wrong. Jewish people, both those who were already living in palastine and those living abroad, were buying land in the palastine between 1840 up to 1945 with most of the purchases occurring between 1880 to 1930. Before this Jewish people were forbidden from buying land in that region by the ottoman empire. Those policies changed and the ottoman empire was dismantled/crumbled post WW1 as they were allied with Germany (this is why Britain had control of much of the middle east at that time).

Jews intentionally purchased land in the palastine with the intent of forming a nation and palastinians did in fact sell the land to them knowing this intent. You are misinformed.

It seems other Arab groups had convinced palastinians of that time that they would not allow the jews to form a state. Furthermore, these groups continued to mislead palastinians about this situation even after they failed to stop the formation of a jewish state.

You are absolutely wrong. Jewish people, both those who were already living in palastine and those living abroad, were buying land in the palastine between 1840 up to 1945 with most of the purchases occurring between 1880 to 1930. Before this Jewish people were forbidden from buying land in that region by the ottoman empire. Those policies changed and the ottoman empire was dismantled/crumbled post WW1 as they were allied with Germany (this is why Britain had control of much of the middle east at that time).

Jews intentionally purchased land in the palastine with the intent of forming a nation and palastinians did in fact sell the land to them knowing this intent. You are misinformed.

It seems other Arab groups had convinced palastinians of that time that they would not allow the jews to form a state. Furthermore, these groups continued to mislead palastinians about this situation even after they failed to stop the formation of a jewish state.

From what you said in your first post. I was assumed you meant they bought the land from them for a nation. And 2nd off, what you said is like Jewish bought homes and then they decided to make it a nation with the sellers knowing. The Palenstinians did not know they will form a nation with their land. And then they kept on expanding and expanding

From what you said in your first post. I was assumed you meant they bought the land from them for a nation. And 2nd off, what you said is like Jewish bought homes and then they decided to make it a nation with the sellers knowing. The Palenstinians did not know they will form a nation with their land. And then they kept on expanding and expanding

Incorrect again. The international movement for the formation of a jewish state was well known since the 1800's. There were many international groups, such as financing groups, that were involved in the transactions. There is no way a palastinian would not know this at the time of sale.

Again, it seems Palastinians were mislead by other arab groups that this jewish state wouldn't happen. They attempted to destroy israel immediately but failed miserably. I understand they continued to mislead the Palastinians for political reasons. I believe that if the palastinians at that time knew how it would turn out then they would have taken the deal that was offered by the UN as it was very favorable from certain points of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYaDYx2uzY&

ANONYMOUS HAS SPOKEN

How have they spoken? All I see is a pro-Palestinian message and extremely racist posts on the YouTube page.

Some of the delightful dialogue I saw in the comments on Youtube, , I dare not share on this forum. You read the comments section and people are saying some of the most disgusting and vile crap.

Basically, anything that even resembles support for the Palestinians quickly devolves into anti-Semetic bullshit. At this point in time, it is monumentally IMPOSSIBLE to separate the Israel issue with racism

Anyone who is saying that Israel has no right to defend themselves has to understand all of the bullshit they have been going through for more than TWO THOUSAND YEARS. The Romans displaced the Jews when they were in power Christians and Muslims both habitually slaughtered Jews during the Crusades Nazi Germany, what with the Night of Broken Glass, the frequent humiliation of Jews in Nazi controlled areas, the Holocaust. NEED I FUCKING SAY MORE?

How have they spoken? All I see is a pro-Palestinian message and extremely racist posts on the YouTube page.

Some of the delightful dialogue I saw in the comments on Youtube, , I dare not share on this forum. You read the comments section and people are saying some of the most disgusting and vile crap.

Basically, anything that even resembles support for the Palestinians quickly devolves into anti-Semetic bullshit. At this point in time, it is monumentally IMPOSSIBLE to separate the Israel issue with racism

Anyone who is saying that Israel has no right to defend themselves has to understand all of the bullshit they have been going through for more than TWO THOUSAND YEARS. The Romans displaced the Jews when they were in power Christians and Muslims both habitually slaughtered Jews during the Crusades Nazi Germany, what with the Night of Broken Glass, the frequent humiliation of Jews in Nazi controlled areas, the Holocaust. NEED I FUCKING SAY MORE?

That is no excuse to attack Palestinians, i support Palestinians because my grandfather was Palestinian and when he was a child they killed 3 of his brothers, his mother , they went to different countries escaping and ending in Chile

That is no excuse to attack Palestinians, i support Palestinians because my grandfather was Palestinian and when he was a child they killed 3 of his brothers, his mother , they went to different countries escaping and ending in Chile

It's no excuse to attack Israelis, either.

In the end, israel must cease fire, right now, regardless of what Hamas does. They will have to weather what ever attacks come. They must provide real hope to palastinians that life there will be better. Israel has most of the power in this struggle, by far. Israel must do what is needed for peace and prosperity for both groups. The average Israeli wants this to end, no matter what came before.

Also, both sides need a really short memory and simply move forward.

Archived