Women and children first

#NewWizard

Of course Women and children first. More women for the remaining males. Win win. Seriously, most of you are obviously not married with this attitude.

Also, equal rights is about recognizing genetic talent regardless of which sex it us posited into.

equal rights has 100% nothing to do with talent.

That "chivalry" you speak of was entirely based on the image of male superiority. Men had to help the weak and helpless gender. Then women. Then suffragettes and other feminists came along and claimed women weren't helpless. Which is fine, but as a result of that men no longer had to help the weak and helpless women through chivalrous deeds. So the women are to blame. And political correctness is stupid. "Oh no the boat is sinking, quick let's get into the rescue boats. But wait, we need to have equal portions of blacks, whites, women, homosexuals, poor people and whichever stupid group you can think of " that wont work

Nailed it.

I suppose there are two groups of people on this ship, the wom/children and the men. Wanting which group to go first is a basis of value. If potential futures and producers of potential futures is of more value, then wo/children go first. If your life has more value, men/you go first. I calue my life. JJJon does not value his. These are opinions, so there really isn't a right or wrong is there

I suppose there are two groups of people on this ship, the wom/children and the men. Wanting which group to go first is a basis of value. If potential futures and producers of potential futures is of more value, then wo/children go first. If your life has more value, men/you go first. I calue my life. JJJon does not value his. These are opinions, so there really isn't a right or wrong is there

tl;dr

children should always go first, after that. the more important and useful people

But they still have vaginas. Vaginas make the world go round 

Men can get preggers. On a rare basis.

Men can get preggers. On a rare basis.

Are you referring to men is in a male physical sex of a species getting pregnant like the male seahorse that carries the brood of fertilized eggs deposited by the female? That would technically be pregnant.

Or, are you referring to men as in a male human being capable of carrying a fertilized egg to term in a (faux)uterus and deliver via surgery? Maybe true hermaphroditism or pseudo-hermaphrodites?

Are you referring to men is in a male physical sex of a species getting pregnant like the male seahorse that carries the brood of fertilized eggs deposited by the female? That would technically be pregnant.

Or, are you referring to men as in a male human being capable of carrying a fertilized egg to term in a (faux)uterus and deliver via surgery? Maybe true hermaphroditism or pseudo-hermaphrodites?

Or that one weird movie where that dude got pregnant after testing on chimpansees

What about a family? It could be a housewife and 5 kids, the dad would die cause he's a man and they'd have no money since the mom doesn't work, so the mom would have to find like a minimum wage job if she doesn't have a degree of some sort.

Archived