Women and children first

#NewWizard

Children yes, they have a whole life ahead.

Women first. Don't see why. Human like the rest of us. 

+1

Women first. Don't see why. Human like the rest of us. 

They have vaginas

They have vaginas

flesh light

___

I agree with children and pregnant women first. After that its a first come first serve

Only people with a deathwish would enforce women and children first. A sane person would just think 'Fuck all, get me off this ship.'

I thought womens had the same rights as men, what is this wizarddd power

no they dont

in this case i agree they have the same rights but in general no. Agree that children first, other than that doesnt matter.

It should be the other way around. During the times of the Titanic they had absolutely no idea how out of control world population would get. Instead of women and children first, it should be men only.

This is gonna come off as rude but I believe that if women want to be treated completely equally then whoever gets on the boat first is there. After children though.

You can always make more children, and those ones can live longer and with no psychological damage from the traumatic experience.

Of course Women and children first. More women for the remaining males. Win win. Seriously, most of you are obviously not married with this attitude.

Also, equal rights is about recognizing genetic talent regardless of which sex it us posited into.

Of course Women and children first. More women for the remaining males. Win win. Seriously, most of you are obviously not married with this attitude.

Also, equal rights is about recognizing genetic talent regardless of which sex it us posited into.

The first line contradicts the second one.

Line one is a joke. (My grammar fail apparently)

I say whoever can fight for the first position first.

Social Darwinism. (Yes Social Darwinism is rather flawed)

second differing opinion below I guess

There used to be this thing called "chivalry", now it has been almost completely replaced by another thing called "political correctness".

There used to be this thing called "chivalry", now it has been almost completely replaced by another thing called "political correctness".

That "chivalry" you speak of was entirely based on the image of male superiority. Men had to help the weak and helpless gender. Then women. Then suffragettes and other feminists came along and claimed women weren't helpless. Which is fine, but as a result of that men no longer had to help the weak and helpless women through chivalrous deeds. So the women are to blame. And political correctness is stupid. "Oh no the boat is sinking, quick let's get into the rescue boats. But wait, we need to have equal portions of blacks, whites, women, homosexuals, poor people and whichever stupid group you can think of " that wont work

That "chivalry" you speak of was entirely based on the image of male superiority. Men had to help the weak and helpless gender. Then women. Then suffragettes and other feminists came along and claimed women weren't helpless. Which is fine, but as a result of that men no longer had to help the weak and helpless women through chivalrous deeds. So the women are to blame. And political correctness is stupid. "Oh no the boat is sinking, quick let's get into the rescue boats. But wait, we need to have equal portions of blacks, whites, women, homosexuals, poor people and whichever stupid group you can think of " that wont work

Boat sinking is just an opportunity from some eugenics!

Archived