• It's okay
    • I don't like it too much
    • I hate it and hope it burns in hell
    • I've never played it
    • I have no opinion
    • wtf is Minecraft?
    • Banana
    • I use to play it but then got bored of it

I've noticed that some people here hate Minecraft and what not so I'm just curious to know what everyone's opinion is.

Also don't hate if you've never played it, you have to try it to know.

lol cyan quit fucking shitposting you fucking faggit lol

played so much out of it that can't play anymore

if it had a counter, probably 2000+ hours

That sometimes happens to me, I just find a new server and accomplish everything.

Or just wait for a new update.

I don't understand why you guys put so many poll answers if you really want to know people's opinions

this. if this poll isn't serious, then go to the GB

Very boring and repetitive game that seems to just add on to the end with each update, making you replay the boring shit they never seem to change.

If it is boring get mods. If you are smartacle get Quantum Craft (qcraft) it is made by Google and Caltech Professors! 

If it is boring get mods. If you are smartacle get Quantum Craft (qcraft) it is made by Google and Caltech Professors!

Yeah, Tekkit and Feed the Beast are pretty fun with friends.

I consider a game failed if you need mods to make it entertaining.

I never played much while I ran my server.

It got so big that I couldn't pay the bills for the hardware my server needed.

Everytime I try and go back to running a server its always before a gamebreaking update.

Changing player names? The fuck. No permissions system now.

it's decent in single player, not everybody can enjoy that.

But i absolutely loved it in multiplayer, unfortunately i've played it way too much - can't really play it anymore...

Its a great game, Play with your buddy's building stuff, its not the clubhouse, you build, its a economy, what you can build together, its a game of teamwork, and occasionally a game of thrones. Its complex and thats why I love it.

That being said, Its does go in cycles, sometimes I can play minecraft for hours with all the ideas in my head, but then poof literally cannot play another minute. 

Gmod

Garry's Mod IS a mod upon itself.  It uses sources from many other games to run well.  I'm saying if you need mods added onto a base game, then it's not made properly.

I've played ass-tons of it, and I still play a bit now. A group of my friends from school own a server, and we just goof off on it every now and then. The bill to run the server is so small, and we all split it, so it's basically $1 for each of us once a month. Not much for the occasional get-together. 

I will totally agree that it's a time-release pile of shit, though. Play too much of it, and it's unbearable. 

I heard on the dutch news that Minecraft is actually good for your mathematical development

inb4 math lessons get replaced with a minecraft game hour

I played it alot, and I made cool stuff and all that,

But i kept doing the same thing over and over again, and after what i learned in Far Cry 3, that is the definition of insanity

I used to play the SHIT outta multiplayer factions, until most of the servers I played on had way to much abuse or totally changed.

I used to play the SHIT outta multiplayer factions, until most of the servers I played on had way to much abuse or totally changed.

I use to play factions, but then I got griefed EVERYTIME so I just moved to peaceful servers. Now I'm on a great one with a friendly community, helpful staff and no fear of getting griefed.

I use to play factions, but then I got griefed EVERYTIME so I just moved to peaceful servers. Now I'm on a great one with a friendly community, helpful staff and no fear of getting griefed.

The fear of griefing is the only thing that made Minecraft interesting for me.

Archived