Halloween 2013 unusual unboxed in 2024

PlasmaCharge

Something I never thought would come from my unlocked creepy crates I held for many years. I had a scout, heavy and a pyro crate, I opened the heavy and scout and got the usual shit and debated on opening the pyro and said fuck it. Here we are a fucking 2013 Halloween unusual opened in 2024 the only thing that is weird is it gave me a 2013 effect and not a 2014. Before opening these crates I looked many times to see if even in 2018 or any other year after 2014 someone opened a unusual. I could never find any video or picture that someone did. Guess I'll be the one to do it and it's still is possible to get old gen unusuals from unlocked creepy crates. Way back in 2014 I wanted to buy some from the mann co store but I never asked my mom for money and so I never opened any. Back when the unlocked creepy crates were still affordable like 10 to 20 keys I picked the 3 crates up and that was it I wanted to get the full set of 9 class crates but stopped. As time went on these crates got so god damn expensive and rare so I always debated opening them tell today I just thought I'll probably won't get the others and I always wanted to open a few. As said before it is still insane it gave a 2013 effect instead of a 2014 of course I much rather get a 2013 effect but how did it not give a 2014?

And No Not Selling Currently

HolyShit.png

need to see one of these crates make a legacy hat 1:2 it would be fucking hysterical

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, PlasmaCharge said:

Something I never thought would come from my unlocked creepy crates I held for many years. I had a scout, heavy and a pyro crate, I opened the heavy and scout and got the usual shit and debated on opening the pyro and said fuck it. Here we are a fucking 2013 Halloween unusual opened in 2024 the only thing that is weird is it gave me a 2013 effect and not a 2014. Before opening these crates I looked many times to see if even in 2018 or any other year after 2014 someone opened a unusual. I could never find any video or picture that someone did. Guess I'll be the one to do it and it's still is possible to get old gen unusuals from unlocked creepy crates. Way back in 2014 I wanted to buy some from the mann co store but I never asked my mom for money and so I never opened any. Back when the unlocked creepy crates were still affordable like 10 to 20 keys I picked the 3 crates up and that was it I wanted to get the full set of 9 class crates but stopped. As time went on these crates got so god damn expensive and rare so I always debated opening them tell today I just thought I'll probably won't get the others and I always wanted to open a few. As said before it is still insane it gave a 2013 effect instead of a 2014 of course I much rather get a 2013 effect but how did it not give a 2014?

HolyShit.png

Bro congrats you got the bag right there

Well, this doesn't happen very often. Congrats!

Looking at your backpack I am assuming you most likely have an idea of how much your newly unboxed unusual is (or could be) worth. However feel free to join the backpack.tf discord so you're able to ask for trading advice, if you wish.

https://discord.backpack.tf/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I know my shit with trading been playing this since 2013 and Halloween stuff is my absolute favorite specially 2013 and 2014 which is why I had to document this historic moment to the community.

If you do sell it eventually make sure to overcharge for being unboxed after 2020. CoLlEcToRs ItEm

10 hours ago, PlasmaCharge said:

HolyShit.png

Also you're very lucky. I know there's this dude, @Vincentius who unboxes a lot of these creepy crates. I'm sure he'll tell you himself.

Anyways if you want a price for that. I'm sure you'll need to do your research. Just lyk the cheapest spell bound is a robo heavy hat at 750: https://next.backpack.tf/classifieds?quality=5&particle=74

I wouldn't be surprised if you get more, since the last sale for this was like 480 keys 3 years ago. - https://next.backpack.tf/suggestions/5ff6a83c0be5ed51621aa6b6

Congrats again on the unbox homie.

Edit: https://next.backpack.tf/stats?item=Brim-Full of Bullets&quality=Unusual&priceindex=74 - Buyers are at 669 keys now!

Considering you unboxed about 500$ in just 3 crates id consider this a pretty good return on investment, Congrats!

wow,this is very informational. never thought we'd see this to happen. to be fair, those crates are exceedingly expensive so you've got some balls of steels to open em. this is a huge W

my guess is that on the crate, it doesnt specify what unusual effect does it give unlike the other cases so it will probably gives a mixture of 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 unusual effects. 

• Like 2

insane unbox, lowkey thought this was a 'crate depression' type post... 💀

• Like 3

Nice pull!

I remember getting a flaming lantern from one of those back when they were new, so my guess is they could still potentially be any unusual effect.
Not that i have any desire to test that theory :P

5 minutes ago, Koekoek19 said:

Nice pull!

I remember getting a flaming lantern from one of those back when they were new, so my guess is they could still potentially be any unusual effect.
Not that i have any desire to test that theory :P

yea, im pretty sure they can pull any 2011 - 2014 hween effect

• Administrators

Haha, now I have someone else to joke with about Spellbound Brims.

LMAO you got Spellbound too.  Congrats on the huge, HUUUUUGE win my man!

• Like 1