Crate/Case Trading 2024 is Viable cont'd - Making Right

RussellSproutz

Russell your a great guy for doing this

BUT on a very serious note

step away from social media as a whole for a couple of weeks, that includes trading and any multiplayer games

even tho you paid them back in the end witch is good but a lot of people now probably have certain opinion on you that most likely won't go away no matter what you do, this all comes from a mix of running from the spy crab and the whole dog drama and the need to share everything you do

theres nothing wrong with sharing stuff about you here but you go a step further by posting a lot of stuff  and just straight up exposed yourself for sharking someone

and not a sharking where its a few ref but several keys 

some people now have an opinion on you and any good thing you do and post about it will get chalked up to "he's only doing this to make himself look better"

I am being very serious when is say

step away form the internet for a week or 2

do it, clear your mind a bit, and most importantly when you get back THINK BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

you can really mess up your life and or your whole trading career if you don't think before you post anything

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

step away from social media as a whole for a couple of weeks, that includes trading and any multiplayer games

even tho you paid them back in the end witch is good but a lot of people now probably have certain opinion on you that most likely won't go away no matter what you do, this all comes from a mix of running from the spy crab and the whole dog drama and the need to share everything you do

theres nothing wrong with sharing stuff about you here but you go a step further by posting a lot of stuff  and just straight up exposed yourself for sharking someone

some people now have an opinion on you and any good thing you do and post about it will get chalked up to "he's only doing this to make himself look better"

do it, clear your mind a bit, and most importantly when you get back THINK BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

you can really mess up your life and or your whole trading career if you don't think before you post anything

what is he going to do in his freetime if he won't be trading and gaming. this some jordan peterson type shit

7 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

No you 100% right, Spoon. Acting impulsively isn't the way. My intention wasn't anything like that, but that's how it is. It is what it is. I'll still be around fs, but definitely right though. Got to keep on moving forward. Rn school is my priority and been acing it. Thank you sincerely.

3 hours ago, Vidual Cadet said:

what is he going to do in his freetime if he won't be trading and gaming. this some jordan peterson type shit

Naw I hit the gym at college. Best outlet after studying and mingling with my friends irl. TF2 I have played since I was a kid. Either way, I still move forward anyways.

13 hours ago, NobodyNose said:

Please be careful with what you post on here russ, you may not know it but if someone takes it out of context you’ve dug yourself into a ditch.

he is already in a ditch the question is how deep

On 2/26/2024 at 1:57 PM, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

I'm was a born and raised Christian kid, so I got my values.

Exodus 4:24-26

2 Kings 2:23-25

Such great values bro lmao

4 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

he is already in a ditch the question is how deep

Not at all tbh. https://backpack.tf/issue/65dc5cced682fc3f7a003c9c the issue tracker from flubs is invalid. I ended it with my conscience clear.

1 hour ago, Bambi said:

Exodus 4:24-26

2 Kings 2:23-25

Such great values bro lmao

I appreciate the verses, Bambi

For me, I believe everyone can do good and make up for their mistakes.

This is what I use and I did make right with my friend, i ate bees and we shook on it. My conscience is more than clear. Here's a first that is practically about karma and related to people who do bad and also good, but if they end it on a good and honorable note. All works out.

Proverbs 14:14

Easy-to-Read Version

14 Evil people will be paid back for the wrong they do, and good people will be rewarded for the good they do.

29 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

For me, I believe everyone can do good and make up for their mistakes.

I agree with you BUT there are mistakes you can't make up for

there many  irl situations and many are relevant to trading

you sharked this guy for 59 keys and only paid 25 ref 

even tho you did pay them back it was clear (in my opinion) from your first forum post about this that you had no intention about paying them back its just when everyone started to hate you for it you paid the person the right amount

not to mention you ran from a spy crab in your 20s (like I stated in your mod application)

this situation (in my opinion) you can't make up for even when paying them back cus you didn't seem to intend to pay them back in the first place witch is very scummy and alone can't be forgiven

sure we can move on from this point but a lot of people can't and won't forgive you for this

I'v said this multiple times and I'll say it until you take a week or 2 break form the internet as a whole

no multiplayer gaming, no trading, no social media (bp forums, Instagram, discord ect ect) everything, go spend many days out side or go on some sort of camping trip, play DND with your irl friends or something other then online games

and most impotently THINK BEFORE YOU POST

I hope this isn't the villain arc of the RCU 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

I agree with you BUT there are mistakes you can't make up for

there many  irl situations and many are relevant to trading

you sharked this guy for 59 keys and only paid 25 ref 

even tho you did pay them back it was clear (in my opinion) from your first forum post about this that you had no intention about paying them back its just when everyone started to hate you for it you paid the person the right amount

not to mention you ran from a spy crab in your 20s (like I stated in your mod application)

this situation (in my opinion) you can't make up for even when paying them back cus you didn't seem to intend to pay them back in the first place witch is very scummy and alone can't be forgiven

sure we can move on from this point but a lot of people can't and won't forgive you for this

I'v said this multiple times and I'll say it until you take a week or 2 break form the internet as a whole

no multiplayer gaming, no trading, no social media (bp forums, Instagram, discord ect ect) everything, go spend many days out side or go on some sort of camping trip, play DND with your irl friends or something other then online games

and most impotently THINK BEFORE YOU POST

I hope this isn't the villain arc of the RCU 

Sir Spoon, I'm sorry bro. I just got mid terms since I'm a college student. I'm a pre-nursing student. This was never my intent. I'll be studying with some mates. Look thank you, Sir Spoon. I do sincerely appreciate it.

more yummy slop on the forums. get a notebook or something dude we don't need to hear about everything you do 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Sir Spoon, I'm sorry bro. I just got mid terms since I'm a college student. I'm a pre-nursing student. This was never my intent. I'll be studying with some mates. Look thank you, Sir Spoon. I do sincerely appreciate it.

If I came off as harsh I do apologize

I like people to be real with me and I'll be real with them so most times when I speak it appears quite blunt, I rather be blunt and say something for how it is then sugar coat it

once you do your mid terms its a good opportunity to go on a small vacation of some kind or spend some time away form your pc to relax and clear your mind

take a step away form it all for a moment

best of luck on your mid terms, I wish you well on those

(spoon works fine no need to put sir in it)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

your conscience might be clear, but what about how you look in other's eyes?

At the end of the day, they're entitled to their opinion and I am entitled to my own. It was a misunderstanding that happened on Sunday with my friend, I ate bees when we did the trade. I paid him back and I confirmed we had no beef. For everyone else looking, I'll let it go and keep on moving forward. They can keep their opinions of me with no problem. Nonetheless, See ya'll like after spring break. I have midterms to do. :)

12 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

At the end of the day, they're entitled to their opinion and I am entitled to my own. It was a misunderstanding that happened on Sunday with my friend, I ate bees when we did the trade. I paid him back and I confirmed we had no beef. For everyone else looking, I'll let it go and keep on moving forward. They can keep their opinions of me with no problem. Nonetheless, See ya'll like after spring break. I have midterms to do. :)

study for your midterms instead of lurking in this forum already dude

• Thanks 1