Jump to content

Crate/Case Trading 2024 is Viable cont'd - Making Right


RussellSproutz

Recommended Posts

Imma spread another conspiracy theory; what if Russel creates drama on purpose to gain exposure for his youtube channel?!? 

Anyhow, good for you for being a man of your words and fixing your mistake. The mannco.store advertisement was kinda uncalled for, especially considering how untrustworthy the site has been the past months. 

Take care Russel

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Imma spread another conspiracy theory; what if Russel creates drama on purpose to gain exposure for his youtube channel?!? 

Anyhow, good for you for being a man of your words and fixing your mistake. The mannco.store advertisement was kinda uncalled for, especially considering how untrustworthy the site has been the past months. 

Take care Russel

Haha fr fr

 

Tbh you're not wrong on the MannCo. Just meant I had to buy keys fast, Dom

 

Thank you and you as well, broski.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+Trust seems invalid. You wouldn't have paid the 59 keys back if it weren't for the huge burst of disapproval your thread got. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The trust should be invalid, you obviously only did paid back because of the backlash, you were really proud at first, so proud that you made a thread on the forums bragging about making the trade

Whats even the reason to make another thread just to say that you paid back?

This must be the most elaborated troll of all of the times and we aren't smart enough to understand 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Between MannCo getting railed, OrangeZest selling his dog for the Burning Pullover, and Russell publicly announcing he sharked somebody, we're on a roll so far for 2024. Hope the 40 views were worth it. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes I wonder if people do listen.

 

Bud, multiple people already said that you should think before posting. I am not sure what you want to achive here.

Great you repaid someone after getting backlash. And if we wouldn't have done that what then? Le money?

 

Don't be sorry, be better.

 

PS: This forum is not your diary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The best possible ending to the entire situation. Obviously doesn't paint a great picture of you but people will probably forget this entire situation within a month anyway like they do with every other forum drama.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

The best possible ending to the entire situation. Obviously doesn't paint a great picture of you but people will probably forget this entire situation within a month anyway like they do with every other forum drama.

I won't. I already knew he was annoying, now I know he is deceitful too.

This is the type of community member where if I woke up one day, checked the disc, and news broke that they exit scammed-- it wouldn't even surprise me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Under Cover said:

Im a little surprised you didnt just delete everything and try to make it disappear

Yeah I ate bees said the same thing. When I make a mistake I own up to it. I'm was a born and raised Christian kid, so I got my values.

 

27 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

+Trust seems invalid. You wouldn't have paid the 59 keys back if it weren't for the huge burst of disapproval your thread got. 

Yep seems like it and it got removed. Honestly idm if it doesn't I paid up because I made a mistake, so I paid up. That's just as simple as that.

 

15 minutes ago, humann said:

The trust should be invalid, you obviously only did paid back because of the backlash, you were really proud at first, so proud that you made a thread on the forums bragging about making the trade

Whats even the reason to make another thread just to say that you paid back?

This must be the most elaborated troll of all of the times and we aren't smart enough to understand 

No tbh I would have paid back either way. I ate bees either way like I said before I have a 15k bp why would I throw everything for less than $100 yk?

 

12 minutes ago, TheRenegadeSniper said:

Between MannCo getting railed, OrangeZest selling his dog for the Burning Pullover, and Russell publicly announcing he sharked somebody, we're on a roll so far for 2024. Hope the 40 views were worth it. 

More like a learning lesson yk what I mean. These days I focus on school to be a telehealth nurse.

 

11 minutes ago, NineDevil said:

Sometimes I wonder if people do listen.

 

Bud, multiple people already said that you should think before posting. I am not sure what you want to achive here.

Great you repaid someone after getting backlash. And if we wouldn't have done that what then? Le money?

 

Don't be sorry, be better.

 

PS: This forum is not your diary.

Gotta showed that I paid up, but ofc totally understandable. 

 

7 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

The best possible ending to the entire situation. Obviously doesn't paint a great picture of you but people will probably forget this entire situation within a month anyway like they do with every other forum drama.

I do agree, Heidecker. The best way to get through this is "To Let Go and to move forward."

I'm a Christian Man so I got verses that I live by, keep in mind the renditions do change

1. Proverbs 29:25: It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe.

2. Philippians 4:6-7: do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

3. Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid: do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Either way, I'm moving forward from this. I don't mind. It's a pretty nice day today. I'm going to keep on to keeping on.

It's all trial and error you know?

Either way, I'm going to keep moving forward. Ya'll have a great life. My conscience is clear and I'll still be here on TF2 as the years go by.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dominant said:

Imma spread another conspiracy theory; what if Russel creates drama on purpose to gain exposure for his youtube channel?!? 

Anyhow, good for you for being a man of your words and fixing your mistake. The mannco.store advertisement was kinda uncalled for, especially considering how untrustworthy the site has been the past months. 

Take care Russel

mann.co advertisement? i watched the video because of this and... hypocrisy perhaps? a little bit? maybe? there is something offputting which i cant put my finger on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ephesians 4:28 - The one who steals must no longer steal; but rather he must labor, producing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with the one who has need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

mann.co advertisement? i watched the video because of this and... hypocrisy perhaps? a little bit? maybe? there is something offputting which i cant put my finger on

I mean in a nutshell I was just putting that I needed some keys immediately and I had keys stored up. I mean I get the track history of mann co store. I bought from them since 2022 ever since my mp ban.

 

1 hour ago, Vincentius said:

Ephesians 4:28 - The one who steals must no longer steal; but rather he must labor, producing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with the one who has need.

I love verses bro. I labor I work too while I study. I donate to church. I donate to firepowered main reason I'm a donor. I even put some money too. I actually love tf2. I played it as a kid, so idm. Love to share when I get time. Love to share some more if you like, Vince.

Here's a couple:

Galatians 1:10 I saying this now to win the approval of people or God? Am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be Christ’s servant.

2 Corinthians 5:13 If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.

I'd love to invite you all to bible study I go every day whether its on teleconference on webex or zoom or w/e, and or in person, but probably as I'm from Texas, I'd send you on discord if you want, I love religious debate.

 

2 hours ago, Flaim said:

I won't. I already knew he was annoying, now I know he is deceitful too.

This is the type of community member where if I woke up one day, checked the disc, and news broke that they exit scammed-- it wouldn't even surprise me. 

I mean with my Marketplace ban back in September 2021. I've technically exit scammed, but I had a situation with identity theft. I also paid up last year in November 2023. So wouldn't that be ex - exit scammer, but I mean I paid up. So idk up to ya'll to figure that out. I don't really dwell on it. I'm busy with school. What's funny I've paid up, and even to this day, people will bring it up anyway. I'll own up to it and do better.


Edit:

Here if you want to look again, Flaim - 



TL;DR - Banned for 1 whole week for $17.10 after a situation of identity theft 13 months ago and had to wait till last month to get it lifted. I paid like $51 or so. Also, an exit scammer scammed my friends, Inpecular and Dr.Pablo, and took deals (Duped Aces Antlers) that I wanted to buy that same day and slandered me too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

1. Proverbs 29:25: It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe.

2. Philippians 4:6-7: do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

3. Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid: do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

 

aintnoway.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Theo_Weiss said:

Dedicating my first forum post to implore the mods to ban these useless posts.

We're gaming today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

I've technically exit scammed

Please be careful with what you post on here russ, you may not know it but if someone takes it out of context you’ve dug yourself into a ditch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, NobodyNose said:

Please be careful with what you post on here russ, you may not know it but if someone takes it out of context you’ve dug yourself into a ditch.

Thank you. I'll definitely keep it in mind, NobodyNose. Look my conscience is clear. I'm going to wait it out now.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

I mean with my Marketplace ban back in September 2021. I've technically exit scammed

 

Why did you even feel the need to vocalize this... points for transparency I guess?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...