Mannco and MK negotiations

My Name MK

30 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I wonder how theyll price MK's items since they are largely speculative 

Ngl MK's prices were very inflated. I wouldn't be surprised if they just did buy orders 

35 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Ngl MK's prices were very inflated. I wouldn't be surprised if they just did buy orders 

They did that for me but i didnt lose anything too valueable. If they did orders for MK itd be like 1% of the lost value 😕

13 minutes ago, Noodle said:

They did that for me but i didnt lose anything too valueable. If they did orders for MK itd be like 1% of the lost value 😕

No way Frankening. Hey at least you didn't lose anything. Ngl he had some God tiers but his prices were inflated. Truthfully we won't know until MK informs us I suppose.

5 hours ago, My Name MK said:

I am glad someone brought this up. Well, I am not a saint but only a human, I agree I have made some mistakes in the past but if you check my record for previous years, I have never broken a single rule. I have been abiding by the rules despite knowing that I might never get unbanned but still, this is just for myself I have changed. Believing me or not is up to you. Also, a lot of people out there have the same opinion about me. I still would like to clarify that I NEVER scammed or sharked anyone. So now why? I have been banned for years. I have knowingly made trades with scammers multiple times in the past there is no denying that. I changed but it was too late yet I am proud of it because I learnt what I lost. So next time (this is for pretty much every guy accusing me of being a scammer) please know that there is some difference between scammer, sharker, and people who are banned because they made trades with scammers. As for the ban evasion, I never tried to sell anything from the alts (aka my brother's account sadly) to bypass my ban in any way possible. Those still belong to one of my brothers who has his hours and everything up to this day. Yet no complaints the scenario sure seemed like it, I didn't think of it that way at the time I was lending my stuff. My mistake again.

Lastly, irrespective of what I did intentionally or unintentionally I have been serving my punishment for it since. I should be treated equally. If anyone still has any accusations other than this please make a separate topic and I will talk thoroughly, here I have made this topic for completely different purpose. Please respect that.

tl:dr yes.

28 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

No way Frankening. Hey at least you didn't lose anything. Ngl he had some God tiers but his prices were inflated. Truthfully we won't know until MK informs us I suppose.

Time will tell what he gets but even if prices were high, the items would be at least 3x-4x buy orders for sure. (Also i lost a few k :3)

Other than this hiccup though ive had a great experience with mannco so ill definetly continue to use their service

Ain't really anywhere else for ya, id be surprised if they paid MK that fat check though 

On 2/21/2024 at 4:34 PM, Bananas said:

id feel bad for you if you weren’t notorious for sharking

Is this really true? Which items were sharked and for what?

On 2/22/2024 at 7:47 PM, Noodle said:

Time will tell what he gets but even if prices were high, the items would be at least 3x-4x buy orders for sure. (Also i lost a few k :3)

Aww darn that's rough I hope you can recuperate your money. I may not be a big fan brother, but you had fair prices and it's a shame you lossed a decent chunk of money.

On 2/22/2024 at 7:48 PM, Noodle said:

Other than this hiccup though ive had a great experience with mannco so ill definetly continue to use their service

Ever since I was banned from marketplace in 2021, Mannco was my go to place. Either way, I've successfully appealed on marketplace last month, I might go to marketplace, but if there's a cheaper deal on Mannco, I'll still go there. I will refrain selling any of my items in any 3rd party site. If I buy something, I'm immediately withdrawing it and leaving it on my account.

16 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Aww darn that's rough I hope you can recuperate your money. I may not be a big fan brother, but you had fair prices and it's a shame you lossed a decent chunk of money.

Ever since I was banned from marketplace in 2021, Mannco was my go to place. Either way I might go to marketplace, but if there's a cheaper deal on Mannco, I'll still go there. I will refrain selling any of my items in any 3rd party site. If I buy something, I'm immediately withdrawing it and leaving on my account.

It sucks what happened with mannco since even if you received a refund youd still likely have lost money. But at the same time that is a risk you take when you sell on any 3rd party websites, regardless if its mannco store or marketplace or whatever else is out there. Mannco offered a partial refund this time but they really didn't have to so your approach to not keeping items on site is a good idea unless its items youre actually willing to lose in the worst case scenario.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Noodle said:

It sucks what happened with mannco since even if you received a refund youd still likely have lost money. But at the same time that is a risk you take when you sell on any 3rd party websites, regardless if its mannco store or marketplace or whatever else is out there. Mannco offered a partial refund this time but they really didn't have to so your approach to not keeping items on site is a good idea unless its items youre actually willing to lose in the worst case scenario.

Lmao wtf YOU doing here now? Are you mainly just hoping and waiting to buy the stolen goods from the mannco hacker for a -90% off discount? 🫠

image.png.fd8347c8be3f939bbbe228f2426554ea.pngimage.png.cc5cad3d7b086a6f471ae9504b673d88.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Relish said:

Lmao wtf YOU doing here now? Are you mainly just hoping and waiting to buy the stolen goods from the mannco hacker for a -90% off discount? 🫠

image.png.fd8347c8be3f939bbbe228f2426554ea.pngimage.png.cc5cad3d7b086a6f471ae9504b673d88.png

Yellow card, Unnecessary Dick riding. We literally all know Franky there's no need for a refresh. He's already on that side where it quite literally doesn't matter what he does fuck are you trying to hold a banned user to bp standards for lmfao. 

1 minute ago, Littlepudintater said:

Yellow card, Unnecessary Dick riding. We literally all know Franky there's no need for a refresh. He's already on that side where it quite literally doesn't matter what he does fuck are you trying to hold a banned user to bp standards for lmfao. 

Yeah we all know him. He's gonna hunt these items down and buy them for like 2 dollar. I mean, if he gives MK's items back doing that then i'd vouch to maybe support, though the hijacker would be getting free shekels. Is Frankenstein regularly on the bp forums or something? I'm not like you where i am on here every other hour.

Dog what are you even trying to convey, you just seems butthurt over Franky's existence lol. Remind me how he could possibly buy items from the trade banned account?

• Like 1

I mean id like to think im fairly open whenever i buy something from a scammer. If youre confused about anything youre free to ask me about it or leave me a trust. Its been years so you kinda forget with time but i doubt ive bought more than 20 items off scammers that would be like 0.001% of my trade volume. No idea why some people have such strong opinions about me when theres tons of other people buying significantly more from unmarked scammers that they still know are scammed. Is the red mark the most important thing? 

over on the epic gamer site buytf2hats. ru where you send the money first and get the items later! It's cheap! 🥸

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I mean id like to think im fairly open whenever i buy something from a scammer. If youre confused about anything youre free to ask me about it or leave me a trust. Its been years so you kinda forget with time but i doubt ive bought more than 20 items off scammers that would be like 0.001% of my trade volume. No idea why some people have such strong opinions about me when theres tons of other people buying significantly more from unmarked scammers that they still know are scammed. Is the red mark the most important thing? 

Glad you're honest ig

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You're just an easy target in the thread lol, he's swinging and missing bad.

3 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Dog what are you even trying to convey, you just seems butthurt over Franky's existence lol.

Frank has a history of consistently buying shit from scammers/hijacker, like the bonzo halogen he acquired from an exit scammer that waited a year to cash out his hot goods

he said it was going back to the og victim but I never saw proof of that, thought I saw it back on classifieds tbh but it’s gone now

3 hours ago, Noodle said:

20 items

20 hot items is still quite a few too many imo but that’s a matter of opinion

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

You're just an easy target in the thread lol, he's swinging and missing bad.

honestly both you and relish need to chill, thread is getting off topic. 

personally I think unless ur flinging shit everyone has a right to a voice so while I don’t personally love frank it’s not a problem that he’s here 

it’s easy to hate people that have more than you, that’s why mk and frank and pest control and absalonn and abc/cmp etc etc get so much shit for just existing, even if some of it feels justified (feels /= is)

I mean im more curious about how mannco will handle the MK situation. It'd be a massive shame if he doesnt get compensated properly (though of course within a reasonable range since Mk had some very high listing prices)

24 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Wonder what the timeline for refund is. Like will there be any progress or updates within a month?

Both parties prolly just gonna be silent until the deed is done, his prices were nuts tho anyone wanna place bets on the % range he would get repaid?