Mannco and MK negotiations

My Name MK

Greetings, 

I am sure that you all know by now in a recent attack almost half of my inventory on the Mannco. store got affected despite the items ending up getting locked in the hacker's account forever, I and The Mannco Team has been continuously in touch since before their website re-opened. I appreciate everyone who has been there for me in such difficult times. I am grateful for their feedback and continuous support throughout all this.

Please accept my sincere thanks. My only objective in creating this topic is to let everyone know about what going on with me and all (especially those who have been reaching out to me more frequently) to know that for some reason I cannot reveal everything but know we are working on it and I still have my items there like as usual just like it always has been.

MK~

37 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

Greetings, 

I am sure that you all know by now in a recent attack almost half of my inventory on the Mannco. store got affected despite the items ending up getting locked in the hacker's account forever, I and The Mannco Team has been continuously in touch since before their website re-opened. I appreciate everyone who has been there for me in such difficult times. I am grateful for their feedback and continuous support throughout all this.

Please accept my sincere thanks. My only objective in creating this topic is to let everyone know about what going on with me and all (especially those who have been reaching out to me more frequently) to know that for some reason I cannot reveal everything but know we are working on it and I still have my items there like as usual just like it always has been.

MK~

Hey MK. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you get your money's worth.

8 minutes ago, Dominant said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much is mannco screwing you over in negotiations?

I hope they don't and I cannot tell you it is too early for me to comment on that

27 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Hey MK. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you get your money's worth.

thanks bro

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NobodyNose said:

Can't wait for bro to get flamed on, good luck MK

thanks for the wishes ^_^

id feel bad for you if you weren’t notorious for sharking and flipping shit for 100x price on mannco

so awesome of you to make your hats 35-50k USD each in the hopes that some sucker actually pays that price

mannco technically doesn’t owe you anything according to the rules they set so whatever they offer you is pretty much what you get

3 hours ago, user67194718472 said:

Not sure why people need to feel empathy towards or support a notorious sharker who overprices their items the most out of anyone. Should we all just become sharkers and scammers and beg for empathy from the community we fuck over? Donation!

whos shady alt is this lol

As much as I might not like you I can feel empathy towards you and your current situation, being honest I thought they weren't going to pay you at all

Good luck with your negotiations, you should keep us updated.

I am honestly a lot more worried about non-trader guys like the owner of the otherworldly weather demonic dome. There are a lot of stories here that will go unheard and I assume most of them will not include fair deals.

Thanks for sharing, but I don’t trust a word of this. I expect you will ultimately share an okay deal that may even be genuine. But I fear that the deal you will share here will either be:

a) the sharks-scumbags-and-family-deal or

b) fake along the lines of you getting more if you report even more to the community

You built your backpack largely by misleading people for money - sorry if I don‘t trust a word of this. I hope I am wrong though.

What also baffles me is how clean mannco seems to be getting away with this. Their Trustpilot rating should be in the low 2 star or even 1 star range but it sits comfortably at 4.5 with no mention of the recent hack…

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Bananas said:

id feel bad for you if you weren’t notorious for sharking and flipping shit for 100x price on mannco

so awesome of you to make your hats 35-50k USD each in the hopes that some sucker actually pays that price

mannco technically doesn’t owe you anything according to the rules they set so whatever they offer you is pretty much what you get

Well, I do not have any clue what I have done wrong with listing my items for whatever prices. I never force anyone to buy my items, and sometimes just like ton others, I do have indeed listed ONLY my all-class unusual miscs for silly prices. I think it's the best way to also try your luck. I never got offended by people for lowballing me because it's their choice and mine is whether to accept it or not, it is simple.  I only made this topic so people know what is going on as I have been quite busy with some stuff irl so avoiding them could have led them to think negatively or be misled about Mannco which I genuinely do not want. 

Also, considering what you said. I would not be surprised if you someday woke up and started calling Apple Sharkers just because they are making their products for way cheaper and then selling them for more than double the cost. It is business. 

Last but not least, I am sure neither I nor Mannco require any kind of assistance from you regarding who owes whom, I have been there since the beginning of the site always promoting without asking for any benefits whatsoever. For me, if we could resolve this without any party causing any unfair loss, that would be a win-win for both. I do not intend to use what happened as an excuse to gain a single cent extra from anyone. May god bless you, brother. 

16 hours ago, humann said:

As much as I might not like you I can feel empathy towards you and your current situation, being honest I thought they weren't going to pay you at all

Good luck with your negotiations, you should keep us updated.

I appreciate the kind gesture brother and sorry if there is something about me you do not like, I will try to improve myself but still hank you. I think some people should learn from you, despite some reason you might not like me but still, I am glad humanity is still speaking from inside of you. 

13 hours ago, Onion-Turtle said:

I am honestly a lot more worried about non-trader guys like the owner of the otherworldly weather demonic dome. There are a lot of stories here that will go unheard and I assume most of them will not include fair deals.

Thanks for sharing, but I don’t trust a word of this. I expect you will ultimately share an okay deal that may even be genuine. But I fear that the deal you will share here will either be:

b) fake along the lines of you getting more if you report even more to the community

You built your backpack largely by misleading people for money - sorry if I don‘t trust a word of this. I hope I am wrong though.

What also baffles me is how clean mannco seems to be getting away with this. Their Trustpilot rating should be in the low 2 star or even 1 star range but it sits comfortably at 4.5 with no mention of the recent hack…

I appreciate you coming forward and giving us your valuable opinion.

I have heard that a lot, but honestly I think people are smart enough to make their own decisions even if they are not, everyone has got enough friends to support them. Tons of traders believe that even we require help regarding trades a lot of times, so we take each other's opinion, and trust me I could show you how much I have lost in trades, it might shake you but again everything comes from experience. 

As for Mannco, I would like to resolve my problem then only I could provide the answer to your question.

8 hours ago, Relish said:

*cough* this you? 🫢Screenshot_20240222_025019_OperaGX.thumb.jpg.cdd319454a59bc20e4fe6e72d5f32598.jpg

I am glad someone brought this up. Well, I am not a saint but only a human, I agree I have made some mistakes in the past but if you check my record for previous years, I have never broken a single rule. I have been abiding by the rules despite knowing that I might never get unbanned but still, this is just for myself I have changed. Believing me or not is up to you. Also, a lot of people out there have the same opinion about me. I still would like to clarify that I NEVER scammed or sharked anyone. So now why? I have been banned for years. I have knowingly made trades with scammers multiple times in the past there is no denying that. I changed but it was too late yet I am proud of it because I learnt what I lost. So next time (this is for pretty much every guy accusing me of being a scammer) please know that there is some difference between scammer, sharker, and people who are banned because they made trades with scammers. As for the ban evasion, I never tried to sell anything from the alts (aka my brother's account sadly) to bypass my ban in any way possible. Those still belong to one of my brothers who has his hours and everything up to this day. Yet no complaints the scenario sure seemed like it, I didn't think of it that way at the time I was lending my stuff. My mistake again.

Lastly, irrespective of what I did intentionally or unintentionally I have been serving my punishment for it since. I should be treated equally. If anyone still has any accusations other than this please make a separate topic and I will talk thoroughly, here I have made this topic for completely different purpose. Please respect that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Onion-Turtle said:

Me ASF when I get societal views from twitter

23 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

I am sure neither I nor Mannco require any kind of assistance from you regarding who owes whom

I’m not offering you assistance, im telling you, LEGALLY, Mannco can pull out of your little negotiating “deal”, string you high and dry, take the rest of your on site inventory and ban you from the site and you have 0 legal repercussions. You’ll be lucky to get anything at all with how inflated your item values were.

25 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

Also, considering what you said. I would not be surprised if you someday woke up and started calling Apple Sharkers just because they are making their products for way cheaper and then selling them for more than double the cost. It is business. 

This is complete nonsense. You personally deal with players 1:1 and fleece them of their items for way less than what you actually plan to get out of it. You are also a single individual worth less than $1M in skins

Apple is a corporation worth trillions. They bulk buy resources and components, have them made in third world factories and shipped off worldwide to flip whatever profit they decided was feasible in that region

You and Apple are nothing alike, except for the fact you both have “business” as a bottom line.

Like the other guy said I worry about the small fish way more than your big whale inventory

secret bonk boy, otherworldly dome etc, those guys are for sure getting fucked over. 

39 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

could have led them to think negatively or be misled about Mannco which I genuinely do not want

4 minutes ago, My Name MK said:

I have knowingly made trades with scammers multiple times in the past there is no denying that.

part of the reason manncos rep sucks is because their top seller is a fence for scammers that uses mannco to display their bought stolen goods lol. it’s cool YOU don’t scam people, but how about the people you buy the hats from that end up being scammers and hijackers?

mannco is filled with bad actors doing gray area shit, a lot of stuff on mannco turns out to be from sketchy ass sources, like the SBTWC tower for $1600 (right now) that nerdymiles lost from getting scammed

you aren’t the only reason manncos website has a bad reputation. From smaller fish fences like The Frankening to the owners of the website, almost everyone doing long term shit on mannco has some kind of yuck history with the community, and is marked/banned in some way. 

• Like 2

The water in the river Ganges has better reputation. He’s got money to pay off his student debt now, at least that was one of his hard pushed emotional excuses to negotiate better deals. Maybe I should start saying my whole family died to try to get better deals, and if you believe it that’s your fault I guess? I just find it ironic when bad faith players ask for any type of remorse when they get bad luck, it’s not like your stealing from children anyways whether it be in one form or another. Just take a hit and move on, it’s not like you don’t deserve what you got anyways depending on what you justify as ethical trading.

I wouldn’t weep to see sharkers get sharked or scammers get scammed. I’d heat up some popcorn and watch.