Pyrocynical's video on dog for burning pullover

Shocked

2 hours ago, JayTuut said:

But why Russell specifically? Hope I don't sound like a dickhead but he's not like super well known that I know of (at least before this lol)

That's a good question, Jay. Did you know I made the previous Burning Polar Pullover Suggestion? Gummy responded there when he told there was more to the trade with smarties. I asked him to add me for the evidence and we went from there.

Here's the suggestion: https://backpack.tf/suggestion/65b57b9c30fd0494a706f62b - Burning Flames Polar Pullover for 2925 keys

It wasn't just a pan and as you can see with the infamous current one - https://backpack.tf/suggestion/65c3f7fe924d0031ac0e1478  - Burning Flames Polar for 4740 - 4825 keys

What's the funny part, Jay, the rating for this one is going to look much worse, which makes my first suggestion look way way better.

Russell is friends with gummy on steam and he has made a bunch of price suggestions and has 249 accepted price suggestions and 203 unusual price suggestions accepted, so gummy probably thought of him cause of that

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FoolishNick said:

Russell is friends with gummy on steam and he has made a bunch of price suggestions and has 249 accepted price suggestions and 203 unusual price suggestions accepted, so gummy probably thought of him cause of that

Yeah I can agree with that as well, Nick, but my first interaction was due to my first price suggestion on the Burning Flames Polar Pullover. Gummy wanted me to get trade accurately, since compares do miss stuff at times. It happens :)

Anyways we're going to look back at this in the distant future and have a laugh. Well this happened and we can remember this as Steam's Most Unhinged Trade lol

I do hope Pyrocynical reviews this again, because there was a lot he missed. 

9 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Yeah I can agree with that as well, Nick, but my first interaction was due to my first price suggestion on the Burning Flames Polar Pullover. Gummy wanted me to get trade accurately, since compares do miss stuff at times. It happens :)

Anyways we're going to look back at this in the distant future and have a laugh. Well this happened and we can remember this as Steam's Most Unhinged Trade lol

I do hope Pyrocynical reviews this again, because there was a lot he missed. 

yeah it was crazy seeing my friend in a video, and yeah i agree, i see myself laughing at this situation in the future aswell, this month has been really crazy for me in general and its not a month ill forget.

4 minutes ago, FoolishNick said:

yeah it was crazy seeing my friend in a video, and yeah i agree, i see myself laughing at this situation in the future aswell, this month has been really crazy for me in general and its not a month ill forget.

I 100% agree, Nick! 2024 started off horrible with Mannco.store, but honestly it seems like we're going uphill from here.

29 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

why do you guys talk like facebook grandmas 😭

Hi can you add me on farmville

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FoolishNick said:

Why didn't he come to me then smh

20 hours ago, Bananas said:

12:35 just made my movie debut no need to thank me I know I’m already a star

you made me check the video if i made me debut, too bad ;(

18 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Russel singlehandeldy pulling TF2 back into the mainstream by schizo posting on backpack forums is wild.

what was that quote again, everyone was going to be famous for 15 seconds?,

nevertheless thank you ruscell for reminding people of this forgotten artifact of the community

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

why do you guys talk like facebook grandmas 😭

all the kiddies went to discord, this is now a mature place

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

what was that quote again, everyone was going to be famous for 15 seconds?,

nevertheless thank you ruscell for reminding people of this forgotten artifact of the community

Anytime, eee. All in a days work. My 25th bday is coming this Sunday and ngl this is the week that was truly a gift. Never going to do this again that's for sure.

Honestly this is quite an event for sure.

I don’t think we will get anything like this again but at least it’s unexpected and interesting

edit: context for those who might not have seen it but are reading this

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

Anytime, eee. All in a days work. My 25th bday is coming this Sunday and ngl this is the week that was truly a gift. Never going to do this again that's for sure.

happy birthday! I hope you receive nice presents

19 hours ago, justaguy1 said:

Honestly this is quite an event for sure.

I don’t think we will get anything like this again but at least it’s unexpected and interesting

we will of course get something similar

• Thanks 1

Bro I stop looking at the backpack.tf forums for a week and this shit happens I’m fucking done 😭

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, nutellatoes said:

Bro I stop looking at the backpack.tf forums for a week and this shit happens I’m fucking done 😭

always check the forum, you will not regret it

• Haha 1