Pyrocynical's video on dog for burning pullover

Shocked

19 minutes ago, Shocked said:

Just thought I'd share this video with you all. What a crazy timeline we live in.

This is the 2nd best crossover, Shocked. Ngl where is Shocked's reaction video on the dog trade. Now that would be the best TF2 Crossover ;) Anyways, thanks for sharing lol

26 minutes ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

This is the 2nd best crossover, Shocked. Ngl where is Shocked's reaction video on the dog trade. Now that would be the best TF2 Crossover ;) Anyways, thanks for sharing lol

shocked-futurama.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6:35 I’m on the screen for about a minute, will be selling my signed items for 5 keys a piece now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

who cares

tell who I’m really glad he’s been caring about this it means a lot to me

Honestly deserved, wouldn't put it past collectors to overvalue their fucking sick dog. You're a sick fuck and I Hope it's all downhill from here

2 hours ago, FoolishNick said:

yeah even russell is in the vid thats crazy my guy is famous now lmao

Bro real lol Ngl if I knew this would have happened, which I highly felt, I would have uploaded this suggestion even sooner. Jk I was really trying to avoid drama. I was trying to mitigate any back lash for Gummy, OrangeZest and I

12 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Russel singlehandeldy pulling TF2 back into the mainstream by schizo posting on backpack forums is wild.

Don't forget the Burning Flames Polar Pullover Price Suggestion as well, Heidecker. Half the time I replied on there I was like "It do be like that sometimes." Truly seeing Pyrocynical reacting to this is one of the 2nd best cross-overs of all time.

Edit: 2024 is the time to make TF2 great again.

• Like 1

Pyro is such a virtue-signaler in this video lol. There's nothing wrong with selling an animal to a good home, especially if you are unable to properly care for it. What do you think you do when you go to the pet store and buy some fish for your tank, or a parakeet, or one of the dogs or cats available? It's not unusual to sell a dog at all. Some people make it their livelihood to breed and sell animals.

Yes, they are a living creature, but they are not humans. His comment about "what's next? Selling humans?" is so braindead. Animals are not even close to humans, and some people need to wake up and realize that you're not a heartless cynic for acknowledging that.

• Like 3

sensationalist title + one animal is involved = easiest clickbait video ever . of course it was going to happen

still don't understand why those people are called "content creators" and why folks give them money but that's another story

• Like 1

6 hours ago, duskfen said:

image.png

I'm OOTL on the importance of this screenshot or why its funny

nvm I googled it, thicc pyro mod lol

Edited by JayTuut

13 hours ago, Sylvan said:

Pyro is such a virtue-signaler in this video lol. There's nothing wrong with selling an animal to a good home, especially if you are unable to properly care for it. What do you think you do when you go to the pet store and buy some fish for your tank, or a parakeet, or one of the dogs or cats available? It's not unusual to sell a dog at all. Some people make it their livelihood to breed and sell animals.

Yes, they are a living creature, but they are not humans. His comment about "what's next? Selling humans?" is so braindead. Animals are not even close to humans, and some people need to wake up and realize that you're not a heartless cynic for acknowledging that.

You're right, Sylvan. When I was contacted by Gummy last month they talked about the OrangeZest's Dog being sold. I didn't know the full context at the time, but I do believe it was sincere when I saw the post from OrangeZest.

It's a shame the majority people do not care and with everything that happened this week with the witch hunt for Gummy, OrangeZest and myself. There was a lot of damage that happened.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad Sky got a new home with Gummy, OrangeZest got a nice discount, I'm getting a suggestion accepted, since I'm just waiting for the mods to respond with the revisions, and hey we're getting some publicity (not good, but I mean hey still coverage) for TF2 and bringing it back into the mainstream. I see this as an absolute win. We're making TF2 great again in 2024!

4 hours ago, karma miguel said:

MADE IT IN THE VID WITH TTV IN MY NAME. FREE PROMOTION

Wonder who told u / showed you that.. must be an amazing person.

10 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

You're right, Sylvan. When I was contacted by Gummy last month they talked about the OrangeZest's Dog being sold. I didn't know the full context at the time, but I do believe it was sincere when I saw the post from OrangeZest.

It's a shame the majority people do not care and with everything that happened this week with the witch hunt for Gummy, OrangeZest and myself. There was a lot of damage that happened.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad Sky got a new home with Gummy, OrangeZest got a nice discount, I'm getting a suggestion accepted, since I'm just waiting for the mods to respond with th revisions, and hey we're getting some publicity (not good, but I mean hey still coverage) for TF2 and bringing it back into the mainstream. I see this as an absolute win. We're making TF2 great again in 2024!

Also the question I'm still asking myself is ...

Where did Russell come from? I get Gummy and Zest... but why is Russell apart of the suggestion? Why did he make it? Why did Gummy talk to Russell?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, JayTuut said:

Where did Russell come from? I get Gummy and Zest... but why is Russell apart of the suggestion? Why did he make it? Why did Gummy talk to Russell?

If I recall correctly, he got asked to create the price suggestion by Gummy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dominant said:

If I recall correctly, he got asked to create the price suggestion by Gummy. 

But why Russell specifically? Hope I don't sound like a dickhead but he's not like super well known that I know of (at least before this lol)

• Like 1