I own 1 Unusual Bonk Boy. Where next?

RussellSproutz

So yeah I own 1 Unusual Bonk Boy. I used to own the complete gen 2 collection, aces high, dead presidents, disco beat down, massed flies and green confetti.

I just bought my Aces and GFetti Bonk Boys on FirePowered yesterday from my homie, gnarrlly for 340 keys, which is 170 each.

Gen 2 collection I paid the following:

Strange Blizzardy Storm Bonk Boy (Duped) : 194 keys in July 2023 from N Droid

Strange Orbiting Fire Bonk Boy: 165 keys from Strx

Strange Nuts n' Bolts Bonk Boy: 90 keys from Cedarium. I did end up selling it for TSFP Earbuds to Goopy and then bought it back for 100 keys from Pedango. Sold that to Red Chicken for 108 and then Bought it from ORB for 135 keys.

Strange Steaming Bonk Boy: Sold for 157 keys and then bought it back for 144 keys from suspected dairymed alt back in july 2022

Strange Stormy Storm Bonk Boy: Paid 207 keys for this one from sunbu in July 2022.

Strange O.planets Bonk Boy - paid like 165 keys for it from Tommy

Strange Smoking Bonk Boy(Duped) : Paid 148 keys to Chamber for this one

Strange Bubbling Bonk Boy: Paid 153 keys to Epsilon.

I am currently aiming to complete the entire gen 1 - 3 collection. So I'm trying to ask for advice. Should I aim to finish Gen 3 or Gen 1?

I have 155 keys pure and like 180 keys in australiums.

I am open for advice. I had some mates of mine such as yomo and Sum1. yomo recommending me taking on Gen 1 to get those done as only a few come out every so often like Burning Flames, but Gen 3 is more price efficient where the most expensive is Disco Beat Down at 600 which DedAndrei will sell to me. Ngl DBD would be the Bonk Boy I'd use in Casual or Trade servers. That will be my 12th Bonk Boy and the most expensive one of the Gen 3 collection.

My friend Sum1 recommended do a mix of both gen 1 and gen 3.

Anyways, to reiterate which Generation should I head to first or just do a mix of both?

Feedback is welcome! Thanks and have a good one!

Update: 
I just bought from Triple with 170 keys for the Dead Pres Bonk Boy and the Strange Disco Beat Down Bonk Boy for 600 keys from DedAndrei on FirePowered

I just bought my 13th Massed Flies Bonk Boy for 165 keys from meckabre!

Sold my 12 Bonk Boys aside from DBD Bonk Boy - 

1 minute ago, Macioeus said:

Collect all of them and sell the all for 10 gpans 👍

Is this an Emp reference? ;)

Oh and I just bought the Dead Pres Bonk Boy from Triple for 170 keys just a minute or two ago. So let me revise this to 11

• RussellSproutz changed the title to I own 11 Unusual Bonk Boys. Where next?
5 minutes ago, Macioeus said:

Idk, you tell me

Fr lol The exception is that these are for keeps xD

9 minutes ago, Forgivable said:

sell of them for pure and reinvest everything in Capacitors

Real lol

Naw you right, CJ lol I just literally bought Dead Pres Bonk Boy just a moment ago for my 11th bonk lol Going to buy my 12th Bonk Boy from DedAndrei in a moment as well. I got to hop on to Firepowered for bit. Might have to revise it again to 12 xD

• RussellSproutz changed the title to I own 12 Unusual Bonk Boys. Where next?

i was doing the same as u with company mans until I realized I wasn’t wearing half of them and flipped the smaller ones for sunbeams and other chromatic shit

id honestly sell off the common ones that you can easily get again and get aggressive on rarer bonk boys if you’re that committed

like if you collect bonks why did you pass on the 1 of 3 tf logo that sat for months at $550?  Prob wont see that one again for awhile.

eerie bonk boy that I used to own was dumped by magicturtle to dj kush (backpack buyer), he’s sitting on it with 0 luck so you could negotiate there possibly (500-600 keys??)

rest of market is filled is overpriced commons and isn’t worth touching, 2000k power surge, 500k hearts, just total junk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i offered on desertbuggys hearts bonk over a year ago and it’s still there unsold at 500, don’t pay over like 350-400 for it lol

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Bananas said:

i offered on desertbuggys hearts bonk over a year ago and it’s still there unsold at 500, don’t pay over like 350-400 for it lol

I actually saw the TF Logo on marketplace, but I recently just got unbanned on January 25th of this year. I looked for it and I missed out. Thanks for the advice brother. I appreciate it lol

16 minutes ago, Vincentius said:

NJ asked when you are gonna buy a good one

Ngl was offered a burning flames bonk boy for my Miami nights polar and 1000 keys from John yesterday, but tbh Ik I can counter for cheaper for sure.

1 minute ago, RussellSproutz_YT said:

Ngl was offered a burning flames bonk boy for my Miami nights polar and 1000 keys from John yesterday, but tbh Ik I can counter for cheaper for sure.

horrible offer from him tbh, that bonk boy is like 1700 keys (I have sold 2 of them for around there and bought them for less)

1 minute ago, RussellSproutz_YT said:

fuck no that’s a terrible offer, I remember burning bonk got quicksold on mannco for like $2500

Burning bonk is like 1750, maybe 2000 in solid mix on a good day, anyone paying more is just overpaying imo

pullover is like 1400 so he wants 2400 on something that stuggles at 2000??

when it got priced at 1500-2000 2/3 sales were closer to 1500 than 2000

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rainy said:

horrible offer from him tbh, that bonk boy is like 1700 keys (I have sold 2 of them for around there and bought them for less)

Just now, Bananas said:

fuck no that’s a terrible offer, I remember burning bonk got quicksold on mannco for like $2500

Burning bonk is like 1750, maybe 2000 in solid mix on a good day, anyone paying more is just overpaying imo

pullover is like 1400 so he wants 2400 on something that stuggles at 2000??

when it got priced at 1500-2000 2/3 sales were closer to 1500 than 2000

Yeah I agree, Rainy and Bananas. I was talking to one of my homies Chewy about it yesterday on FirePowered and it was very overpriced. I rather he adds if anything, since I know my misc is worth way more and will continue to rise.

32 minutes ago, Owe said:

start collecting racks and start with buying my pfetti one

I had a p.fetti lol sold that for 231 keys or smth on stn

But I'd defo negotiate for your Miami nights Bonk though lol

1 hour ago, RussellSproutz_YT said:

Yeah definitely do not do that

Go for some of the real elusive Bonk Boys! TF Logo moved recently, I would start there. You could probably get Flies for cheap and that one is fairly rare too.

From there, look into a clean Circling Heart or other higher-tier first gen effects.

1 hour ago, SpotlightR said:

Yeah definitely do not do that

Go for some of the real elusive Bonk Boys! TF Logo moved recently, I would start there. You could probably get Flies for cheap and that one is fairly rare too.

From there, look into a clean Circling Heart or other higher-tier first gen effects.

Thanks for the advice, SpotlightR. It's been ages since I've seen a TF Logo or Flies in a bit. 😄 

Update: Ended up buying the Strange Massed Flies Bonk Boy for 165 keys :D

• RussellSproutz changed the title to I own 13 Unusual Bonk Boys. Where next?