What scripts you use to trade?

Simple

Looking to find some new scripts, SIH has too much bs nowadays. Constant ads are anoying af. I need something tf2 specifiq.

Sending large amount of items to the trade offer window in a click would be nice.

Shoot me your choices.

(Edit: I do use Instant Offer Sender but that's for offer sending only. I am specifically looking for something I can type how much of an item I want to input on a trade.)

Here's my TamperMonkey Stack:

2o0HJj7.png

1. @Julia's famous "Trade Offer Enhancer". The goat of plugins. I use a slightly modified version that removes the double item summary in trade offers. But this plugin is a must for the quick-adding keys/ref to trade offers, summarizing the offer page, auto-adding the other party's item when clicking the trade link on a classified listing, & the really awesome looking backgrounds on unusuals within steam trade windows and profiles.. it's just a 10/10. And Julia does update it when new effects come out which is great.

2. @naknak's "History Bastard" plugin. Makes your trade history and inventory history a lot more manageable, also useful for snipping screenshots for price suggestions.

3. @HairGMan's "Killstreak Kit Additions"script adds a button to easily find specialized + professional kits and fabricators from any stats page on the site.

4. @Viridian's "Spelled Buy Order Toggler". It adds a button that summarizes them and allows you to toggle them on or off.

That's what I got! A while back I finally uninstalled (almost) all my trading related browser plugins and started using these, and I've found them better than anything I ever had from the chrome store.

Here's some photos showing some of the improvements each one makes:

1. Julia's Trade Offer Enhancer

NZ7rTc0.png

2. naknak's History Bastard

OBUNRbK.png

3. HairGMan's Killstreak Kit Additions

5bARXEV.png

4. Viridian's Spelled Buy Order Toggler

YNz6fDN.png

And if you've been tagged, thank you for your work. I use your plugin every single day

(Edit: I do use Instant Offer Sender but that's for offer sending only. I am specifically looking for something I can type how much of an item I want to input on a trade.)

https://github.com/peleicht/backpack-offer-sender 

Edit: Posted without reading that, but here is a link to insta trade offer for other people at least.

Edited by LstratosHF

Unrelated to actual steam trading but I wrote this lil script for greasemonkey to add a bunch new colors to backpack tags on the old site if you're into that. I think its been long enough to shill it again for those who missed it the first time. https://gist.github.com/jh34ghu43gu/02a946da0650b901d33fe084b7b1dad1 (you'll have to change the @include to your profile's page).

Redundant on next but tags aren't synced and old backpack is better for inventory viewing anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2024 at 4:16 AM, Flaim said:

1. @Julia's famous "Trade Offer Enhancer". The goat of plugins. I use a slightly modified version that removes the double item summary in trade offers. But this plugin is a must for the quick-adding keys/ref to trade offers, summarizing the offer page, auto-adding the other party's item when clicking the trade link on a classified listing, & the really awesome looking backgrounds on unusuals within steam trade windows and profiles.. it's just a 10/10. And Julia does update it when new effects come out which is great.

I had no idea this fork existed. I'm gonna archive mine and will point people to this fork from now on.

Good work @Julia