Guess its cool to cash out scammers

user67194718472

4 minutes ago, EnderSlicer said:

There is bidding on a quicksell = GOTTA BE SCAMMED. I got $10k worth of stuff roughly. Idk where you're getting $30k. By "volume trading," he means trading more than 1 person a day lol. Histories on the items only refreshed once they hit my bp so that's how I knew they were Moist's.

Said you “helped” fence 30k not you did it all yourself. there are other culprits too. 

And thanks for proving my point. This situation is not “just another friday”. Two things can be true at once. You can do volume trades AND you can get an insanely suspicious deal in the same day.

We both know you’re not going to get anything more than a slap on the wrist for this (if even that). At least own up to what you did and don’t be smug about it. 

No one would be as as upset if you said simply like a chad: “Yeah… I knew the items were suspicious… but he wasn’t marked at the time so I took advantage of the rules and situation and cashed him out. Cry about it… He wasn’t marked”

But no. you decided to make this about stroking your ego. 

3 minutes ago, Goyman Sachs said:

Said you “helped” fence 30k not you did it all yourself. there are other culprits too. 

And thanks for proving my point. This situation is not “just another friday”. Two things can be true at once. You can do volume trades AND you can get an insanely suspicious deal in the same day.

We both know you’re not going to get anything more than a slap on the wrist for this (if even that). At least own up to what you did and don’t be smug about it. 

"thanks for proving my point"

DN GIF.gif

6 minutes ago, Goyman Sachs said:

At the end of the day, the rich get richer.

even if u prove ender is in the wrong do you honestly think bp staff is gonna do anything LOL he's basically got immunity to anything with connections and things he knows just like half the other top tier traders who use the site. pointless endeavor, another classic high tier trader being able to get away with anything they want

8 hours ago, Arbiter said:

even if u prove ender is in the wrong do you honestly think bp staff is gonna do anything LOL he's basically got immunity to anything with connections and things he knows just like half the other top tier traders who use the site. pointless endeavor, another classic high tier trader being able to get away with anything they want

For real. At this point, the title is true to its word: "Guess its cool to cash out scammers."

10 hours ago, Arbiter said:

wtf is bp staff gonna do we already been through he didn't break any rules 😭 Have we considered they all operate within the poorly defined rules and that's why they can keep profiting in these ways. Hand on the bible the more constructive thing to do instead of giving ender a cup of your tears to drink is making an open discussion for said rules because if those change the high tier traders we LOVE making conspiracies about will have to operate differently. All of these complaints in the thread racking up reacts just seem so mundane and childish as if it's entirely fueled personal vendettas. We're so close to starting the discussion but shit is just gonna get dropped by everyone and forgotten cuz we heard keys jingling on a TikTok or some shit.

3 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Always funny to see the kid who whines about others getting god deals eventually buying from scammers lmfaoo

I said Happy Holidays here with no hate, CITALOPRAM.

2 hours ago, Ellen Ripley said:

Maan, y'all started arguing during Christmas Eve bro.  

Fr let's have a good one. Just have fun. Have a great one, everyone!

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Russell said:

I said Happy Holidays here with no hate, CITALOPRAM.

Fr let's have a good one. Just have fun. Have a great one, everyone!

It was not pointed at you. Happy Holidays.

8 hours ago, Heidecker said:

This entire situation is probably a clever distraction from mogger to get the heat off his case.

Were all playing checkers and hes playing chess

To be completely honest it is definitely not the right thing to buy scammed items (which im assuming knowingly), but you also need to stop bitching about other people doing it and just focus on your own life and improving yourself bro

23 minutes ago, The Red Chicken said:

To be completely honest it is definitely not the right thing to buy scammed items (which im assuming knowingly), but you also need to stop bitching about other people doing it and just focus on your own life and improving yourself bro

You're absolutely right homie. At the end of the day, it's just a game. Peace out homie.

3 hours ago, The Red Chicken said:

only piece of straight fax in this entire thread 💯

• Like 1