Have we hit the top?

Vidual Cadet

14 hours ago, STEVE said:

I think its entirely fair to say that halloweens and miscs are not the same "free money" that they were for the past 2-3~ years.

Whether its due to the current irl economic state, cs2's market crash, or just the market correcting due to unimpeded price rises for those types of items for a significant portion of time, it has definitely become RELATIVELY harder to sell weens and miscs for profit recently.

Doesn't mean that the economy is in any way dying though lol

thats cos yours is bad

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Bukz said:

Sometimes I feel like one of the only traders remaining that does not care about unusuals or spells. Nor do I want to support Valve financially by buying more hween or smissmass garbage this year. I want to amass a cool collection of items, putting all my eggs into one basket every time by buying a "high tier" unusual just to sit on it for months waiting for it to sell does not achieve this goal.

I've been a for profit trader for well over 10 years, it's never been this difficult to make even a small profit consistently. If you're comfortable putting $$$ in and want a specific item, go for it, if you are looking for quick and easy profit TF2 trading ain't it anymore.

Ref trading died years ago man just move on

5 minutes ago, shady_ said:

Ref trading died years ago man just move on

I agree, and trading in general is doomed to die eventually as Valve continues to neglect the game and it get's older/less popular. So why would I want thousands of dollars worth of items in my TF2 inventory knowing this inevitable fact? Sounds like a pretty terrible investment to me.

IDGAF if im not "experienced" enough to talk about this, but of course its "slowing" down when people buy fro a certain price and list it extremely higher than what they bought for.