Price check

BluePikmin123

1 hour ago, nicholas771212 said:

Also, the tundra is 100 max, which is also an insane lowball. I think anyone here would buy it for that in a heartbeat. So get off your high horse of giving good offers and accept that even if he followed through with the trade with the tundra its low

"I think anyone here would buy it for that in a heartbeat." I think I think I think I think I think you think you think you think, everyone here seems to be thinking it is worth more yet nobody offered more, funny how that works huh. He has been selling for months. Paint is unpriced, no buy order on bp, he also price checked on bp. Who are you to decide what is lowball or not? If you offered me something and I didn't like it, can I report you for lowball?
no it was salty dog+30, it was in the trade offer I sent at the very first place. did you read anything at all? or you only select things you want to read?

10 hours ago, abcomputer said:

"I think anyone here would buy it for that in a heartbeat." I think I think I think I think I think you think you think you think, everyone here seems to be thinking it is worth more yet nobody offered more, funny how that works huh. He has been selling for months. Paint is unpriced, no buy order on bp, he also price checked on bp.

Ok, lets stop thinking then. I personally would pay 100 keys in full pure (not the mixed bs you're giving) in a heartbeat. Also, you're right, he did price check this on bp, in this very forum we are posting in. Every person here valued the paint at around or slightly above 200. Doesn't seem to be a one man party valuing the item.

Who are you to decide what is lowball or not? If you offered me something and I didn't like it, can I report you for lowball?

While lowballing isn't against the rules, sharking is. As we all know, sharking is the act of convincing or deceiving a person into thinking their item (or your item) is better/worse than it actually is.
So, what I'll do is post a snipit of the direct conversation you had with this user and not say anything else.

ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    is there anything that you are willing to add? doesnt have to be big items
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    yeah
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    I do. and youre interested at the all class salty dog?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    do you still want the warpaint?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    not atm
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    is any of your hats for trade? Idk why I thought your paint was MW or factory new, it was my mistake
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:05pm BST    i have shit graphics tho lol, it looks better for most people
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:05pm BST    im liking thaty
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:04pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206560684/09E2C017278DE5668ADE7EE7EB1586115169AFA6/
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    ah
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    its FT
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    yeah is it factory new or mw or lower? i forgot

no it was salty dog+30, it was in the trade offer I sent at the very first place. did you read anything at all? or you only select things you want to read?

You should've stuck with the tundra. The salty plus 30 keys is even less. Current seller unsold at 65 keys, plus a whopping 30 keys on top (Wow!!) comes to 95 keys. So let me reiterate what I've already stated but slightly differently.
An offer of 95 keys on this item is an insane lowball. Your best offer, which you continually push forward as this option he chose to ignore was actually really good, is in reality giving bottom of the barrel amount.
Hopefully you read this and don't select the things you only wish to read. :)

2 hours ago, nicholas771212 said:

Ok

:)

"Every person here valued the paint at around or slightly above 200", yet no one was willing to offer more than 100, weird. Also literally I see reply of 100 key as good qs price in this very post, are you blind? You would personally offer 100 pure? lmao the sunbeams tundra alone got offered 110 pure. Sounds like you are the bigger 'shark' here.

you should read sharking rules in bptf: https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/53663-guide-for-reporting-on-the-main-site/#comment-595067 , I did not lie or deceive about any item's value, I did not claim any value of my items, I did not claim any value of his items. I simply offered the sunbeams tundra top or salty dog plus adds, he can say yes or no, just like how I sent 30 different offers to different people on bptf everyday. It was not a lowball regardless, a 100+ key is extremely fair. You guys all overprice these war paints for no reason, there is literally an FT sacred paint on mp for 200 keys unsold for months, you guys stupid or what? 'Insane lowball' yet still higher than B/O, it is literally more than quicksell price, who are you to claim it is lowball or what not? Are you against ALL quickbuyers then? Yes or no? It would be sharking if I told him my sunbeams tundra is 200 keys, for example. 'Lowballing' is not against the rules. I receive shit offers all the time and I don't spend my time report them for lowballing or sharking.

16 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

'Insane lowball' yet still higher than B/O, it is literally more than quicksell price, who are you to claim it is lowball or what not?

FYI, buyers for the warpaint on scm are currently at 85 keys taking scm key price which you should know considering you have a cool version of the same paint on there. Stop trying to justify your offers, both of them are clearly low lol. Don't think any rules were broken here but if you've done more of these same types of trades with new unboxers there might be a case against you.

4 minutes ago, floppyfish390 said:

FYI, buyers for the warpaint on scm are currently at 85 keys taking scm key price which you should know considering you have a cool version of the same paint on there. Stop trying to justify your offers, both of them are clearly low lol. Don't think any rules were broken here but if you've done more of these same types of trades with new unboxers there might be a case against you.

I listed the cool one AFTER this, I only started using SCM weeks ago, I don't check it. Never bought or sold unusual on SCM ever. Anyway even if I knew it was 85 bo, then what's wrong with my sunbeams tundra top offer? That's above B/O. Offering ABOVE B/O is a bad thing now? lmao wtf. half of all bptf traders should be penalized then right?

29 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

'Insane lowball' yet still higher than B/O, it is literally more than quicksell price, who are you to claim it is lowball or what not?

This is what you stated "more than quicksell price", meanwhile buyers on the tundra are at 55 keys: Sunbeams Tundra Top - backpack.tf

Even taking into account the 15% fee you would make more with the paint valuing at buyers

5 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

Anyway even if I knew it was 85 bo, then what's wrong with my sunbeams tundra top offer? That's above B/O. Offering ABOVE B/O is a bad thing now?

so no, you didn't offer above buyers. You offered a hat with a outdated BP PRICE of 95 keys, which the tundra may or may not sell for. 

10 minutes ago, floppyfish390 said:

This is what you stated "more than quicksell price", meanwhile buyers on the tundra are at 55 keys: Sunbeams Tundra Top - backpack.tf

Even taking into account the 15% fee you would make more with the paint valuing at buyers

so no, you didn't offer above buyers. You offered a hat with a outdated BP PRICE of 95 keys, which the tundra may or may not sell for. 

hey genius, buyer at time of trade was 82, not just from 1 but multiple bots and humans, even during this whole mess of a thread it remained 82 until today, even right now it is STILL 82+ on stn quickbuy. I don't know if you are joking or actually dumb enough to think a sunbeams tundra is 50s. 

9 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

hey genius, buyer at time of trade was 82, not just from 1 but multiple bots and humans, even during this whole mess of a thread it remained 82 until today, even right now it is STILL 82+ on stn quickbuy. I don't know if you are joking or actually dumb enough to think a sunbeams tundra is 50s. 

Don't insult me man, im trying to have a legit conversation with you and trying to insult me instead of debunking the points i bring up doesn't help. BTW, I never valued the tundra in the 50s idk why you're putting words in my mouth. I just comparing the visible buyorders i saw on bp. I do see you tried to debunk one though. Now that you pointed out stn price (which usually follows bp bots so is bound to fall at some point) Either way, 85 is a bigger number than 82 isn't it? Granted, you would make more with the 82 due to stupid scm fees but looking at it from a strictly price evaluation wise the 85 is still more. 

46 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

Every person here valued the paint at around or slightly above 200", yet no one was willing to offer more than 100, weird

whats even weirder is the fact you have the cool version with the same wear of the paint listed for around 250 keys on scm, i find that quite interesting.

11 minutes ago, floppyfish390 said:

Don't insult me man, im trying to have a legit conversation with you and trying to insult me instead of debunking the points i bring up doesn't help. BTW, I never valued the tundra in the 50s idk why you're putting words in my mouth. I just comparing the visible buyorders i saw on bp. I do see you tried to debunk one though. Now that you pointed out stn price (which usually follows bp bots so is bound to fall at some point) Either way, 85 is a bigger number than 82 isn't it? Granted, you would make more with the 82 due to stupid scm fees but looking at it from a strictly price evaluation wise the 85 is still more. 

whats even weirder is the fact you have the cool version with the same wear of the paint listed for around 250 keys on scm, i find that quite interesting.

Well you made a silly mistake, calling you a genius or dumb is just a light roast, nothing personal lol

After 15% cut it would be less than 73 on scm bo. So you do understand and agree with me, thank you.

EVEN if you take 85 and not consider fees, do you really have a problem with someone offering a liquid item with 82 bo for an illquid item with 85 bo? Like seriously you are just here arguing for the sake of arguing lol

Yeah listed high so? I can find hundreds of high price listings all over the market, doesn't mean I expect it to sell there or anytime soon

Just now, abcomputer said:

EVEN if you take 85 and not consider fees, do you really have a problem with someone offering a liquid item with 82 bo for an illquid item with 85 bo? Like seriously you are just here arguing for the sake of arguing lol

You're acting like an elite grade warpaint with a decent wear and isotope is the hardest thing to sell in the world, judging by some of your past warpaint buys/sales either you're super misinformed or just undervalue the hell out of everything you buy.

2 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

After 15% cut it would be less than 75 on scm bo. So you do AGREE with me, thank you.

again stop putting words in my mouth, im looking at this from a strictly price suggestion perspective like i stated earlier, so no i do not agree with you, also: STN usually follows bp buyers, i wouldn't be surprised if the stn one falls but that remains to be seen.  

4 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

Yeah listed high so? I can find hundreds of high price listings all over the market, doesn't mean I expect it to sell there or anytime soon

I would 100% agree with this if you were listing on backpack, as a potential buyer would have the opportunity to offer items and/or add the seller to discuss a different price, but SCM is a different beast. As someone who has found countless cool and unique items on there, trying to get in contact with the seller is very difficult and is actually impossible a lot of the time. There are browser extensions but 99% of the time they do not work :(|. Since its hard to actually communicate with the seller, most of the prices on there are set in stone. Knowing this, its plausible to believe that you do expect it to sell there.

think that's about it for me, quite curious to see how this all unfolds... 

10 minutes ago, floppyfish390 said:

You're acting like an elite grade warpaint with a decent wear and isotope is the hardest thing to sell in the world, judging by some of your past warpaint buys/sales either you're super misinformed or just undervalue the hell out of everything you buy.

again stop putting words in my mouth, im looking at this from a strictly price suggestion perspective like i stated earlier, so no i do not agree with you, also: STN usually follows bp buyers, i wouldn't be surprised if the stn one falls but that remains to be seen.  

I would 100% agree with this if you were listing on backpack, as a potential buyer would have the opportunity to offer items and/or add the seller to discuss a different price, but SCM is a different beast. As someone who has found countless cool and unique items on there, trying to get in contact with the seller is very difficult and is actually impossible a lot of the time. There are browser extensions but 99% of the time they do not work :(|. Since its hard to actually communicate with the seller, most of the prices on there are set in stone. Knowing this, its plausible to believe that you do expect it to sell there.

think that's about it for me, quite curious to see how this all unfolds... 

Yes elite unusuals are known to be very hard to sell, what do you mean??? comparing to sunbeams all class tundra, it is order of magnitude harder. This is also my first elite unus war paint ever.

Ok if stn follows bp, and? what's your point? how could have I predicted the future? he could sell to scm and get 72.25 keys, or get a hat with 82 minimum which likely sells for 120+. 

Ultimately you just need to answer this 'yes or no' question, do you have a problem with someone offering a 100+keys liquid all class with [82bo minimum] for an unpriced non-strange elite unus war paint with [72.25 bo minimum] (after scm fees). This makes 0 sense to me.

I have never sold an unusual on scm ever in my entire life, I just started using it last month lol. You have a good point that potential buyers can't get to me through SCM, but most unusual listings on SCM i see are also absurdly high, don't you agree? Anyway I just put it there to wait for mannco/mp approval. I am setting up mannco / marketplace and moving my scm stuff there anyway

2 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

Ultimately you just need to answer this 'yes or no' question, do you have a problem with someone offering a 100+keys liquid all class with [82bo minimum] for an unpriced non-strange elite unus war paint with [72.25 bo minimum] (after scm fees).

I do actually yeah because the warpaint can sell for much more if you have a smidge of patience :)

Just now, floppyfish390 said:

I do actually yeah because the warpaint can sell for much more if you have a smidge of patience :)

everyone says that but no one is offering/willing to pay, still waiting for those 'buyers' that you guys claim existed to show up. Feel free to buy for 250 and I send all profits to OP. talk is cheap

anyway OP has been selling for months and couldn't get rid of it, he has done his triple price check and agreed to the original deal, in case you missed it here it is. You are upset for OP cuz he doesn't have the time and patience to wait for a potential buyer to show up? lol.

image.thumb.png.cc1dcdcc195bce799d17c482b9fe7e4a.png

Sometimes people sell things quick, sometimes people want to have patience and wait, that's why trading exists. You should go report all quickbuyers if you are mad I offered MORE than b/o just cuz you 'feel' that it is not good enough of an offer. Guess every single trade in the market has to be 1:1 in exact value to your liking

11 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

Feel free to buy for 250 and I send all profits to OP. talk is cheap

I'll buy it if you get site banned :)

saying that it was okay to buy a hat for less than half of what buy orders (85 keys) are offering because noone offered more than 100 keys is gotta be the most retarded shit i have ever read. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Smartieshehe said:

saying that it was okay to buy a hat for less than half of what buy orders (85 keys) are offering because noone offered more than 100 keys is gotta be the most retarded shit i have ever read. 

I offered a sunbeans tundra top (100+) if you actually bothered to read what happened