Price check

BluePikmin123

One listed for $599 on marketplace for over a month, probably won't sell that quick. You could list it at 300 keys and just lower it every week until it sells. 
Personally think about 240 keys would be a decent price to list it at.

12 hours ago, Extazi said:

Another price check post...

at least this one is actually released now instead of being brand new like the summer 2023

1 hour ago, BluePikmin123 said:

i got but fucked and ripped myself off and sold it for a crap unusual oops

Bro please tell us there was more and he didnt scam the fuck outta you 😭 i bought BS iso of this warpaint for like 300$ at the start of the year

This is why pure is king, sorry you got sharked, always make sure to price check items people offer you in trades, ive been in similar situations with unusuals

2 hours ago, BluePikmin123 said:

i did in fact get trolled. this is a blunder on my part

If you don't mind would you be able to share chat log? did ABC coerce you into the trade in anyways?

19 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

If you don't mind would you be able to share chat log? did ABC coerce you into the trade in anyways?

I offered sunbeams tundra top or disco beat down salty dog plus adds, we settled on disco beat down salty dog plus adds, but he changed his mind and wanted my el jefe last second. OP can confirm this is what happened^
Even he agreed it is blunder on his part above^. I didn't deceive/pressure him into anything.

I can also offer to revert the trade and go with what I offered and settled on at the first place

2 hours ago, BluePikmin123 said:

i did in fact get trolled. this is a blunder on my part

If you feel that you may have been sharked, I would recommend that you check out this thread on the steps to file an official report.

https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/53663-guide-for-reporting-on-the-main-site/

In addition, you can review the official definition and stance on sharking here 

https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/53663-guide-for-reporting-on-the-main-site/page/2/#comment-595067

For reports based off sharking, time is of the essence since you only have 14 days to recovery steam chat logs.

You can recover said chat logs here, even if the user in question has unadded or blocked you.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/GetFriendMessagesLog

25 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

I offered sunbeams tundra top or disco beat down salty dog plus adds, we settled on disco beat down salty dog plus adds, but he changed his mind and wanted my el jefe last second. OP can confirm this is what happened^
Even he agreed it is blunder on his part above^. I didn't deceive/pressure him into anything.

I can also offer to revert the trade and go with what I offered and settled on at the first place

When you put it like that you definitely look better, i know you were geeking so hard when he said the jefe 🤡

19 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

When you put it like that you definitely look better, i know you were geeking so hard when he said the jefe 🤡

Everyone has gotten a good deal before. I don't want to name drop unless needed, some big trader bought a FN elite unusual for 42keys, that's objectively more unbalanced, but I don't see you going after him. Would you? Someone just bought a GE wandering wraith last week for dirt cheap too, you wanna go after him? Not to mention the countless good trades that happened to big traders everyday.

It is important to clarify that I didn't offer him the el jefe. He had this price check post and he's a bptf user with a sizable bp. He can confirm I initially offered sunbeans tundra top, he declined and added me, I didn't even add him. Then we explored hg peak, dbd salty dog, burning milkman, el jefe, any plus adds if needed, we settled on the salty dog, he changed his mind last seconds to get el jefe at the end. Again, OP said he ripped himself off and he made a blunder, he messed up, I didn't scam him or anything.

Also per bptf rule, sharking is when you lie/deceive about something's value, never have I once claimed any value of anything, not mine, not his. Plus I knew(fair assumption) he already knew about the value since he had this price check post up and going, I was also surprised by him choosing el jefe at the end but hey that's his choice. Lastly this paint is unpriced with no buy order on bp, I'm just as inexperienced when it comes to elite unus war paints, never ever traded one before

On 7/20/2023 at 5:02 AM, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

gud hat

This brings back end of the line memories, but I thought it was a sunbeams version..

Hello everyone, I wanted to clear up that ABC never sharked or scammed me or anything. It was just a big misunderstanding. He offered haunted ghost patriot peak or disco beat down salty dog plus adds, we originally agreed on the salty dog (now a miami nights) plus some pure in the original offer. But I changed my mind and decided to trade for the el jefe alone for the paint. He didn't force me to take this trade or anything and it's all cleared up now, we are now doing a sort of revert where we will revert this trade, and do the original original offer of salty dog but sister effect Miami nights and pure around 30 keys or so.

18 minutes ago, Guccifish said:

Thats still a massive lowball dude, a miami allclass+30 for an easy 300ish elite grade?

easily 300? 200 key FT sacred paint on mp unsold for months, you are just talking out of your ass. if it is easily 300 then you should offer him 250 right now, free 50 for you no?